Anyone seen this?....New Releases 2009 Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses

by middleman 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

YES! YES! YES! A creationist DVD. I'm sending it to Thunderf00t to destroy. I'm sending it to DonExodus2 to destroy.... I'm sending it to everyone on youtube to destroy. Phenominal! Fantastic! I might even debunk the thing. This is so exciting. I love when people with a basic high school scientific education try to disprove evolution. It's hilarious, I can't wait to see all the quote mines. If anyone can get me this DVD it would be MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated.

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

Oh believe me, the minute I get that slab of putrid psuedoscientifical bullshit in my hands is the minute I post it on youtube for all to see.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

You can't post the entire DVD on youtube or you'll be hit with a DMCA, however if you're doing a critique on it you can cite a specific article in the DMCA so that it cannot be taken down. I forget which article it is off the top of my head. If someone could get me a copy of knocking I'd love to lambast that as well.

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

Tuesday, I can get you the ISO for Knocking.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

pdfs and isos yaya!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Tuesday, I can get you the ISO for Knocking.

I don't have any sort of torrent downloader but if you can get me a link to dl a zipped file... well I believe the kid might come out of youtube retirement to do a scathing video all about yours and my favorite piece of JW propoghanda.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    ... well I believe the kid might come out of youtube retirement to do a scathing video all about yours and my favorite piece of JW propoghanda.

YEAH, Tim, can't wait for that!

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

I'll see what I can come up with.

Do you have an IM of some sort that I can message with when I get it ready?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    YEAH, Tim, can't wait for that!

Oh yeah... well I've got to come out of retirement per KingHeathen's request anyway. I'm currently writing a few new videos to start. But this could be my big return LOL. I'd be thrilled to do this to them simply because of what they pulled with JWComments for a three second clip. This one I'd be fully within my DMCA rights to do.

Megachusen you have a PM.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    You can't post the entire DVD on youtube or you'll be hit with a DMCA, however if you're doing a critique on it you can cite a specific article in the DMCA so that it cannot be taken down. I forget which article it is off the top of my head. If someone could get me a copy of knocking I'd love to lambast that as well.

No, but hopefully it'll show up on bittorrent. I'll probably grab a copy so I have good responses in case my parents want to pretend they are "scientific" with me again. Usually the "arguments" are the opinion of a single man (I wonder if they'll quote Behe), or appeals to ignorance and/or emotion. I love these kinds of things, as if they have any depth, they make a nice 'spot the logical fallacy test'.

I imagine in a video, they'll just summerize their scientific ignorance, throw in some out-of-context scriptures, and pat themselves on the back for knowing the 'truth about God's glory' or such drival.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit