So, it happened. Packed my things and left

by aligot ripounsous 33 Replies latest jw friends

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Nice. When I was still going I had had to walk out a few times to avoid the temptation to make an answer that other's would be unhappy about. I did make some "balancing" answers occasionally, but was never censored.

You did the right thing standing your ground. They claim these meetings are an open discussion. But only if you stay on script.

• carla
    carla

Awesome! are you the talk of the kh now and for the rest of the summer do you suppose?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If they do threaten to DF you then you might want to let them know that if any announcement is made regarding a change in your status as a JW you will take them to court.

The threat has been enough to stop some JCs in their tracks

• freeman
    freeman

You the Man!

Freeman

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Right on!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

If they do threaten to DF you then you might want to let them know that if any announcement is made regarding a change in your status as a JW you will take them to court.

Thanks for the advice, lady Lee, I heard the case was judged in Belgium, not long ago. That may explain why they are so cautious now, they may have received instructions to that effect from their headquarters.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I would love to hear some of the comments you've given that have "weakened the brothers' faith." I imagine it didn't take much.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

We take it cool because we have always kept nosy elders and JWs at arm length

I think you did quite well and sure got the point accross...Sometimes the arms length idea works really well.

h4o

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

You are so rebelious.

• oompa
    oompa

i just wanna hear some of your old comments!..........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit