Do you happen to know any of the 7 newer GB members? What are they like? Any hope for positive changes?

by Nostromo 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

jwfacts - did you ever hear any scoop on the Jaracz getting demoted at Australian Bethel story?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi sweet pea. No, I have not heard about Jaracz getting demoted.

One story from the Aust bethel was the Branch Overseer from the 1980's (I think) was an alcoholic. He was booked drink driving back to Bethel one night and was subsequently kicked out. Apparently he struggled with alcholism for the rest of his life but sadly kept coming back to the JWs, so continued inline for a life of humilation from Watchtower discipline.

• sspo
    sspo

Positive changes?

Like what ?

The religion is a cult and it has destroyed literally lives for the last 140 years.

Would you like to see a few less lives destroyed?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    One story from the Aust bethel was the Branch Overseer from the 1980's (I think) was an alcoholic. He was booked drink driving back to Bethel one night and was subsequently kicked out. Apparently he struggled with alcholism for the rest of his life but sadly kept coming back to the JWs, so continued inline for a life of humilation from Watchtower discipline.

Was this perhaps David Madzay, an Aussie D.O??

I believe David was found in tragic circumstances some years later. A really nice guy from what I heard but rumours of being an alcoholic.

Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit