Look what witnessing looks like in Bresil!

by purplesofa 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

It seems so cultish.

I like the racially diverse happy people picture.

• carla
    carla

Wow, just think you could have a long discussion with them putting them on the hot seat and they couldn't escape!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Bresil
    is French for Brazil.

I got this in an email, I guess the person that sent it is French, I just posted it here as I recieved it!!!

The top right hand corner picture I see there is the creation book, I am reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins and he slams this book,

What is the book being displayed on the shelf underneath the creation book? I don't recognize it.

purps

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

What is the book being displayed on the shelf underneath the creation book?

The Bible. God's Word or Man's?

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow! That is quite a display. I wonder if they made any sales.

The probably think people would be lining up to get the Revelation book, so they can read about their own destruction.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

How sad. Look what's under the "Prophecies" section: The Revelation book. That's it? That's all they got? Oh wait, all of their other prophecies failed! False prophets!

I find it very disturbing that the text behind the couple reads "The Bible: The Best Read" and then there's TONS of OTHER books besides Bibles. That should be a sign for any on-looker to just keep on walking..

• JeffT
    JeffT

Wow, you could sit there in comfort all day, gossiping with your partner and count the time!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Not surprising from a global publishing Corporation, which is mostly what they are.

JW theology dictates that to gain everlasting life you must get knowledge that leads to everlasting life (John 17:3 - Watchtower mantra scripture. Knowledge gives everlasting life first, then Jesus.) from the Watchtower,Bible & Tract Society (notice that Watchtower comes before Bible in their Corporation name) and study the main channel of spiritual food from Jehovah via the weekly Watchtower Study (not the Bible study). You get this knowledge that gives you salvation only through the Watchtower Society, who you must become a member of to avoid eternal death at Armageddon. In fact, you gain protection at Armagedon by fleeing to the antitypical Ark, the Watchtower organisation as a city of refuge and staying within it's congregations as a loyal, active member. You do not gain salvation directly from Jesus, unless you are one of the 144,000. That is why books and brochures are so important to JW's and why they are so proud to display them in public like this. It's all about knowledge that leads to the Watchtower Society for salvation.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What next?..WBT$ Literature Vending Machines?...............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• asilentone
    asilentone

Outlaw, write that suggestion to the GB! Tell them you are Brother Outlaw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit