Friday DC Releases

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

End of morning program, DVD video released: "The Wonders of Creation Reveal God's Glory"

End of afternoon program, announced upcoming release of a new songbook: "Sing to Jehovah"

excuse me while I go barf now.

B the X

• asilentone
    asilentone

scan?

• yknot
    yknot

Finally a new song book! Gawd tell me they aren't as many soprano parts..... only three people can sing the current tunes without their voices cracking!

Video.... WTF, why..... guess it is just a party bag filler.....probably bite them in the booty later in time.

Thank You Billy for taking one for the team!

• metajw
    metajw

is there anyway you can scan the Program for Friday, sat, sun, or type the talks with the times from the program? would be much appreciated

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"The Wonders of Creation Reveal God's Glory"

If I did not know any better....this title might be of interest........

but since I do know better....

and I do know what major deceitful frauds the WTS are in everything they print and teach.....

I have no desire to ever lay MY eyes on this piece of trash.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

What color is the new song book? When will it replace the baby sh_t brown song book?

• blondie
    blondie

Its been 25 years since the last songbook

• out4good3
    out4good3

Perhaps there is a selection written by Brother Prince!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You all notice that neither of those new releases are teachings? As in literature to read? Is this JW lite or what? Will there be anything else? Isn't two things about the limit?

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Another songbook? I remember the pink one.

Surely, they have enough songs praising Jehovah now, or was it still 50/50 with Jesus?

I can't imagine there is anything new to sing about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit