Friday DC Releases

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• out4good3
    out4good3

As if they had anything worth learning........

• babystar_jr
    babystar_jr

My forecast by increase rate. New book has 615 songs!!!

growth rate

• yknot
    yknot

Anyone who got the DVD ....... can you make an ISO file for the forum please.

Is the video like the Sept. 2006 Awake article?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I am almost fearful of the GB and it's new songbook. What could they possibly have in mind

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I'm with wha happened.

Look how they boast about removing songs about Jesus in the last song book. Look how the Governing Body is increasing the height of it's own pedestal in every new Watch Tower article. Combine the two together....

Will they be singing songs about Splanes' comb-over hair do or the wonderful burr of Barr's brogue?

Perhaps the songs will contain new light and reveal the fact that it was actually Losche who "died upon a tree to set the Governing Body free".

For some reason, I've got Dylan's refrain, "oh the times, they are a changing'" bouncing around my head this morning.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

They've been working on that song book for a while. I remember hearing about it when I was at Wallkill, which was 9 years ago now.

• boyzone
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Maybe they will get rid of old light from the Song Book such as phrases about separating the sheep and the goats in the ministry and the vindication of Jehovah's name.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Whats that horrible word used in one of the songs? Efficacious? Effivacious? Something like that.

Lets hope no more daft rhymes. Not that it'll make our congregation sing any better, we were rubbish.

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

Will song 27 make the cut?

(CHORUS)
    Fear not those who kill the body
    But cannot destroy the soul.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit