• minimus
    minimus

Soaps are bad.

• Waffles
    Waffles

My top 10 are as follows:

1 - Catch up on all the Smurfs cartoons I missed out on as a child

2 - Booty calls

3 - I can participate in evil "self abuse" without fear of God killing me if I'm bursting at the seams and #2 isn't available

4 - Watch non G-rated movies

5 - Allow the facial hair that God installed on my face to grow without fear

6 - Skip wearing underpants when I am forced to wear a suit

7 - Celebrate a birthday without worrying about a prophet or party guest getting beheaded

8 - No more "privilege" of KH bathroom cleaning - honestly brothers, how hard is it to miss the urinal? You're standing right in front of the damn thing...

9 - Saturday mornings spent sleeping, mowing the lawn, and/or having breakfast beer rather than hocking Awake magazines about "The Glory of the Dung Beetle"

10 - No more fear of death

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

"10 - No more fear of death"

You're still going to die one day, free from the watchtower or not lol

• Waffles
    Waffles

Yes, you are correct, but I no longer live every day with the fear that this could be A-day and God's going to kill me.

So, yea, fear of death :-)

• StAnn
    StAnn

I can take communion now. No more just watching the cracker pass me by while I rejected Jesus.

St. Ann

• StAnn
    StAnn

And I agree with Waffles. I no longer "fear" death. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it. I think it's going to be exciting to get to go to heaven and be face to face with Jesus, rather than staying on this earth for eternity gardening.

St. Ann

• minimus
    minimus

St. Ann, why don't you expedite things, then?? ( I hope you don't but I think that comment is delusional).

• StAnn
    StAnn

Minimus, you are allowed to think whatever you wish.

St. Ann

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Masturbate without guilt....LOL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sing Christmas songs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit