What Is Your Favorite TV Program?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Adult Swim cartoons are good.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I used to watch Babylon 5. Since it went off the air nothing has really caught my attention. Mostly I just watch news, weather, and the food network.

W

• minimus
    minimus

I love Curb Your Enthusiasm

• undercover
    undercover

I like several of the HBO shows. Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Carnivale, Deadwood...those were all great. I like their comedies too. Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage. I'm Looking forward to True Blood starting back up this summer along with Entourage.

Another series I really liked was Mad Men on AMC. I would DVR it and then watch it without the commercials. I think the third season is supposed to start late summer.

If I turn on the TV, I'm looking for a good movie, old or new and not so much TV shows. Most are too lame. If a buzz is created about a certain show, I'll check it out. Sometimes I'm hooked, most times not though.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Big Love, Real Time with Bill Maher, the Dog Whisperer

• minimus
    minimus

Law & Order Special Victims Unit

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LOST

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

the Apprentice and I try to catch Judge Judy when I can

edit: since I left the wtnesses I've moved away from fantasy in my tastes

• minimus
    minimus

I do enjoy The Mentalist.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ooooh yeah, Mad Men!!! Wowwee that was great, can't wait until it comes back.

I did enjoy The Apprentice this year a lot. Ol Joan is really quite a savvy business woman, and very smart and a good team player. It was great to see her win, even with her meltdowns.

This a good thread to see what others like to watch. I will check these other ones out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit