What Is Your Favorite TV Program?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Is there any show you try to make sure you don't miss?

When The Sopranos was on, I religiously watched that show every Sunday night. Is it me or has TV become mostly boring?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Dexter (Showtime)

• Dagney
    Dagney

The HBO's are the best...nothing quite like them on prime time. Sopranos, SATC, Rome, Big Love, Deadwood...couldn't wait for those.

I record NOVA, some cooking shows, Anthony Bourdain, some fluff...Grey's Anatomy, SNL, Desperate Housewives...but there is nothing like the great HBO shows that made you actually "think."

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Breaking Bad. I work out on the stationary bike while I watch it. One of the best-written shows I've seen of late.

• dobbie
    dobbie

I like Desperate Housewives and The Apprentice. They are probably the two programmes i try not to miss at the moment. Other than that, we only have one telly so it's usually got cartoons on or the ps2 games!

• blondie
    blondie

I love murder mysteries; Masterpiece Mystery has just started on PBS with Wallander, a Swedish detective, a new author and character for me.

• White Dove
    White Dove

South Park, Family Guy, and King of the Hill. I only ever watch TV anymore to unwind from college classes and homework, hence the cartoons.

• snowbird
    snowbird

The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.

Sylvia

• choosing life
    choosing life

I like Big Bang Theory too, Sylvia. I also like Fringe. You have to watch it a while to get into it. Season just ended though. Not too many good shows on anymore.

I need to get HBO.

• milola
    milola

House and 24 just because it happens to come on right after. But I think they are both done for the season :-(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit