July 2009 Awake (Other Interesting Quote)

by Interested Observer 28 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is actually a popular topic, and for good reason. People that are in know that, if they leave, their family will be held hostage and they will not be allowed to speak to any of them. That has been a policy for quite some time, and they are cracking down on it. I believe the new Keep Yourselves In God's Tyranny book, released last summer, has some information that forces people to choose between their family and their religious freedom. That is the real policy, kept hidden from the public.

The public is told, here in the Asleep! magazine, that one should be free to examine their own religion and choose. One should not lose one's family because they believe differently or change their religions. That is what the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery wants people to know, and so they print it in the Showcase washtowel or in the Asleep magazine. I wonder how many "apostasy" hearings are going to actually follow this Asleep! magazine.

• homeschool
    homeschool

Does anyone know when this magazine will be available to the public? I haven't been over to my family's house in awhile and would love to know when that magazine will be sitting around in their living room.

• homeschool
    homeschool

I went to my family's house today but totally forgot to look. is this magazine out to the public yet?

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

I looked at my moms house and couldn't find a copy. I really wnat that one.

• homeschool
    homeschool

Hmmmm, guess I'll have to stop by there again in a week or two

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

IO - welcome.

That is a great quote, because it is the opposite of the Watchtower core doctrine. Is the teaching that God will destroy billions primarily founded on the principle that he is a God of Love. Furthermore, does the Watchtower God allow himself to be found, when over half the world have never heard of a JW, and associating with them and the Organization is a key requirement of salvation being acceptable to the Watchtower God.

• homeschool
    homeschool

Great point, seriously. Thanks.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

I would say this is a jest!! I've noticed a trend in this type of jest - very clever

please compare with this

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/166331/1/More-cryptic-messages-from-the-writing-department

Also there was a recent congregation bible study? that said that JWs get spiritual protection from satan.

I'm trying to find that quote- Ive just spent 10 minutes trying to track that quote down - but Im sure I read that - it was really amazing!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome Interested Observer

I am sure that they mean for every body else to be willing to test their religion and not be afraid to change it - to be a Jehovah's Witness of course !

It would never cross their mind that we should test them and be willing to leave the WTS...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit