If I go there will be trouble
    An if I stay it will be double

• abbydear
    abbydear

It's always tease, tease, tease,

Your happy when I'm on my knees

• The Berean
    The Berean

I am married to a JW who will not confront me as to her upset that I have given up the faith. She is however, passively agressive; constantly ignoring my thoughts and ideas , giving greater weight to comments made by her fellow believers, and constantly monitoring and pointing out any erros on my part. She, to my recollection refuses to accept responsibilty for anything. She is unhappy and I am tired of pretending that I don't think that she is druging her pain with the church.

Question: Even though she works hard in providing material support, would it be better to call it a day and move on, allowing her to find someone with whom she believes she might spend "eternity" with OR should I suck it up and accept the bad with the good. Also, Am I depriving myself of emotional contentment by remaining and allowing her to look down on me? Of course there are other factors with the situation but I am starting with the most crutial issue.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi,

Like Moby says, "Go!"

All the best,

Stephen

• wobble
    wobble

I ain't no MGC but I say follow your heart!

Love

Wobble

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Gotta love The Clash!

We had the same thought. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ag8J2NMYmc

• dinah
    dinah
    We had the same thought. . .

Scary!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'd say look to yourself and what do you really want for your life. Look one, two, five, ten years ahead, and how do you see your life. Then make the choices that work with your own personal goals. You can do and suffer anything if it goes along with your own core.

There are several on here who have made it work with their mates in. They have some great strategies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit