Do you suppose there is a form of human life somewhere else in the universe?

by The Berean 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

maybe-----

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If, as some people insist, the Universe is infinitely large, then YES!

If the Universe is infinitely large then there are an infinite number of planets and therefore and infinite number of planets with life and an infinite number of planets with intelligent life and in infinite number of planets just like earth.

This also means there is an infinite number of planets where, RIGHT NOW, there is another version of you looking at a website that is just like this website.

Infinity is a funny thing.

• mouthy
    mouthy

someone just sent me a video of the hubbles pictures of outer space
    I dont know how to send it on to you but it is HUBBLE.pps(3.22MB)
    It is breathtaking Makes me feel like less than an ant...

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

You mean like outside of Yorkshire?

Doubt it

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yorkshire? Do you live anywhere near where one of my favorites lived?
    Gracie Fields? Is she still around?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

No, although I am open to evidence.

Fermi Paradox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

If there was technologically advanced intelligent life out there, the evidence would be so incredibly great as to be undeniable.

Perhaps the Universe is of infinite extension as some here say, and perhaps it is not. But if the universe is of finite age, then there would presumably be a first race of intelligent life.

Maybe we are it.

BTS

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yorkshire... I just looked her up on Google see she died 1979 .sorry..

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Intelligent life, YES.

But when you look at the first creatures found in the Burgess Shale, you realise that but for the huge ELE's in Earth's history it is very unlikely we would be here.

More importantly, whatever their form, insectoid, jelly,or crab,

ARE ANY OF THEM JEHOVAH's WITLESSES? That would be one scary alien invasion... Although I add the caveat that I said INTELLIGENT life.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

MOUTHY my love,

"Our Gracie" came from Lancashire, not Yorkshire.

Remember her in the film: "AH sh'll never forget my Lancishire an' all its graidely folks."

HB

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Of course there is life out there Virginia, if you believe in god he is alive along with all his angles good and bad ones. I have heard it said there are more galaxies than there are blades of grass on a golf course, so if that is the case than I am sure there is life that has some stature out there somewhere.

Assuming there is people on a planet the size of Jupiter, well Verginia they won’t look like us they would be big SOB’s with bone structures out the wazoo and muscles to match, all to accommodate the gravity that would be so much more greater, so go figger, sounds kind a like a the Annunaki.

Who were the Annunaki?
    Giant hominoids, standing on average 8 foot tall and far heavier and more muscular than humans, visiting Earth from their home planet, termed the Planet of the Crossing by the ancient Summerians.

This planet is known by many names - Niburu, Marduk, Wormwood, the Destroyer, the Red Star, and lately Planet X - but the ancient Sumerians termed it the 12th Planet, as they counted also the Sun and Earth's Moon.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0926.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit