3 JC Elders in a car crash.

by african GB Member 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Waffles
    Waffles

He should prayerfully abstain from self abuse while he waits on Jehovah. If he does give in to his carnal masturbational desires he should scream loudly while doing so, in order that he cannot be accused of giving in to rape.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

This thread makes about as much sense as asking if 3 elders were driving along and hit a tree in the woods and noone heard the crash .... did it make noise ????

Rub a Dub

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Dammit, I though this was gonna be a joke.

Three JC Elders are in a car crash and go to heaven. One was a window washer, one was a carpet cleaner, and one was living with his JW aunt. Jehovah asks the Window Washer....

...sorry, I don't know where this joke could go from here :(

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

sorry, I don't know where this joke could go from here :(

snake in the trunk?

boils on his ass for a time,

LOL LOL

• dinah
    dinah
    If he does give in to his carnal masturbational desires he should scream loudly while doing so, in order that he cannot be accused of giving in to rape.

Now THAT was funny.

• african GB Member
  • african GB Member
    african GB Member

Now what if this elders meet this poor fellow in the new system? Will they inquire whether the DFing actually took place or not?

GB

• Blueeyes54
    Blueeyes54

Actually the elders are in a symbolic car crash with Jesus right now as they've left the owner who bought them. They have exchanged love and mercy for readjusted rules. Watch out for the leaven of the Pharisees. Keep your chins up!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Are you WAC's brother?

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Are you WAC's brother?

btttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit