Pics and Bios of Current Governing Body

by purplesofa 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• donny
    donny

Where's Jesus in this relationship?

Supposedly these people are going to reign with Christ in heaven, are part of the Bride of Christ..........

I'm sure Jesus used the no-fault divorce clause here in California and kicked that bride to the curb.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

"nice profiles whatever else you say about them they have made a full commitment to Jehovah in their lifes."

Hitler had an impressive profile too...and was also committed!

-BONEZZ

• lrkr
    lrkr

I've met some of them too- and they are nice people... until you realize that

• They forced Ray Franz out for thinking
    • They know the truth about 607 and 1914 and keep teaching it
    • They might doubt that the blood policy is the actually the correct interpretation of the scriptures, but they keep enforcing it.
    • They know everything we know- but they stay where they are...

Nice guys...

or real dishonest

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

I was only saying that Barr's wife was nice when I met her. We all know what they know about the things they tell others to preach and the lies they continue to put out in their mags. I don't think that way anymore. I will never look at the whole cult thing with approval again. I am out and glad to be, just putting in my two cents and we all know what that is worth today!

Kit

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Look at the big cheesy smiles. There's big $ signs in them smiles.

No wonder the organisation has lost all its fizz, has nothing new to offer, is stagnating and has no joy....it's mostly being run by a bunch of geriatric, clapped out old farts from a bygone era who should have retired and been put out to pasture years ago.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Brother Jaracz returned to the United States, where he and Sister Jaracz now serve at the Society’s headquarters.

Is Jaracz married ?

• blondie
    blondie

moom, I think that's what that means, unless they're talking about his mother (smile).

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Thanks Blondie,

Just thought it was odd considering the way the other GB members wives were mentioned.

John E. Barr
    1960 married Mildred Willett

Samuel F. Herd
    He and his wife, Gloria

Geoffrey Jackson
    In June 1974, he married Jeanette.

Theodore Jaracz
    where he and Sister Jaracz now serve

M. Stephen Lett
    he married his wife, Susan

Gerrit Lösch
    he and his wife, Merete, later served

Anthony Morris III
    that year, he married Susan

Guy H. Pierce
    raised a family and then with his wife

David H. Splane
    He and his wife, Linda, have been at Bethel

• Gayle
    Gayle

Now, Steven Lett on the GB now was a partaker in '69 at 20/21 yrs old. He was my book study conductor in Brooklyn Heights, Greenwich Village area, for 6 mos. while I was in 'primary.' We knew full well that young Bethelite partakers were considered questionable back then at Bethel, and Knorr was not so welcoming of them then. Apparantly, he finished his 4 yrs at Bethel in '71, married & went into pioneering/circuit work many years and now on the GB. Who woulda thunk that possible way back then? :)

• agonus
    agonus

So is Pierce the only one who actually has children?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit