New Video on the July 2009 Awake

by rifter 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rifter
    rifter

I hope this is the right section to post this!

I just finished a new video discussing the July 2009 Awake article, “Is It Wrong to Change Your Religion?”. Most of us have been pretty shocked over this one, so I think it's important to get the message out there as much as we can. Maybe some JW's will happen upon it, and consider a different perspective when they read this article.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPlhXI812yc&fmt=22

Best when viewed in full HD (click on the video to take you to the page).

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Awesome job. I linked it at JWS. Very informative and well presented.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The boys in Brooklyn are at it again trying to spin a problem they have had in the courts regarding disfellowshipping .

For example if a baptized JWS leaves the religion to join another religion, that person is immediately disfellowshipped

which of course puts a huge wall up within that person's immediate family.

Gee.. how can you tell the GB writing department are closely involved and engaged with the organization's legal department ?

• Perry
    Perry

Thank You rifter....and God bless you!!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome rifter!!

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

rifter - That was brilliant. I was so hoping that someone would do a video on this Awake - I was asking in the thread I started last week on here about this Awake article http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/174959/1/No-One-Should-Be-Made-to-Choosee280a6-LIES-from-July-09-Awake if someone could make a video. So well done - I hope thousands or tens of thousands including JWs watch it. Thank you so much for making it.

Hopscotch

PS I don't know how to make the link to the other thread clickable.

• sspo
    sspo

Good job with the video.

I wish i could send it to my daughter who has decided not to talk to me

because i stopped going to the meeting even though i'm not Df but it will only cause more friction.

When " Mama in Brooklyn " speaks, the children have to listen and obey.

• whoknows
    whoknows

Great video Rifter! I loved your calm manner and the quotations used. Let's hope many see it.

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

Excellent video.

• hubert
    hubert

I agree, excellent video.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit