"Nope, we're not a brain-washed." Check these faces (and necks) out!!

by passwordprotected 66 Replies latest watchtower bible

• undercover
    undercover

If it's any consolation mkr, I saw it immediately...I'm not one to miss out on a boob shot.

Now, back to the cult lite long necks...

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

mkr32208, I noticed it... It caught me off-guard!

Those pictures only reinforce just how cult-like the JW's are. The pic of the JWs at the meeting, all facing forward at full-attention is pretty creepy. Makes you wonder what they're really capable of, if the GB told them to do something drastic...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Wow, I haven't seen stoopid pics like that in quite sometime, even tho the wifey brings'em home I refuse to even glance at them.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

this happens all the time in professional industry.

http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I don't these pics are photoshopped.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Mine was!!!

Of course if they had pics like that in the magazines I'd still be reading them!... Umm for the articles of course!!!

• kename
    kename

Hello,everyone .welcome to our website: www.cheapvoguejordan.com, We hope we can become your reliable supplier of fashion items in China, we specialize in producing cheap and fashionable products such as shirts, t-shirts, shoes, bags, jeans, etc. The quality is completely dependable. The products are sold very well in Europe and America. Our company is expanding continuously; hope to cooperate with more oversea Companies, providing better products and better service for you. T-shirts Brands: Polo, AF, Juicy, Versace, Tommy, Diesel, D&G, Burberry, Bape, Chanel, etc. Jackets Brands: AF, Bape, BBC, Juicy, Red Monkey, Northface, Armani, Chanel, etc. Bags Brands: Coach, Chanel, Chole, Gucci, Juicy, LV, Dior, Fendi, Prada, etc. Shoes Brands: Nike, Puma, AF, Adidas, etc. All our products are 99% accuracy in comparison to original, packed in original bags/boxes/logos/price and washing labels. Shipment: by air-epxress EMS/DHL/Fedex /TNT Buyer, please feel free to contact us. Websitewww.cheapvoguejordan.com MSN:[email protected] , Mail: [email protected] We are looking forward to building sincere and long-term business relationships with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit