"Nope, we're not a brain-washed." Check these faces (and necks) out!!

by passwordprotected 66 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

A brain washing religious cult , how and why would any one come to that conclusion ?

Mary's example makes the obvious obvious.

It's true that when a JWS is confronted with adversity in the preaching work this to them presents a confirmation that

they are doing the true gospel preaching which makes them stand apart from the other Christian faiths, call it a oxymoron of human psychology.

Sadly I've seen many circumstances of JWS having a glazed cult driven look on their faces constructed out of a mind set of delusion and suggestion,

which gives credence to how easily are psychology can be played with and manipulated.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Mr. passwordprotected.

The person to whom you should talk is not Moderators.

You are not apologizing to me at all.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Back on topic, please.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Grow up and comment on the actual material in this thread, San introducing your own agenda then shooting it down is a watchtower stratagem. Were you ever a JW?

• possible-san
    possible-san

Is it the topic about your avatar?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Those pics were likely photoshopped or a new race is being introduced with people having necks that are way too long.

When I was first studying, I thought the pictures in the books looked so creepy.

Possible-san, troll elsewhere

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Incognito might be right about Mary's picture that guy might very well be a guy who is blind but who in the new system miraculously sees.

By the way what does creating personal derogatory remarks on to how people look have anything to do with is going on at the local

kingdom halls its rather weak and immature of a way to denounce a group of people and what they are doing.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

WTF is up with pan-sun? (Those pics were hilarious by the way!)

Hey we can't see what the blind guy was looking at maybe it was his first boob view!? See what clearly happened was he regained his vision at the magic stream just as young sister goodnhot was getting ready to take a dip! Clearly this face is the face we (by we I mean the guys) would all be making!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

WTF!!! My picture is HUGE! Does anyone know how to resize it?

• steve2
    steve2

I swear the guy in the foreground bubble is in a state of physically-induced (i.e, living in a physical paradise) mania: Look at the wide-eyed crazed look. I fear for his ability to regulate his emotions and impulses! Imagine an eternity of living like this. By contrast, the impassive guy fingering the written text looks more centred and calm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit