Is anyone near me?

by Sky 38 Replies latest jw friends

• rekless
    rekless

i lived in Clearlake, Ca. for 32 years

Do you know the Nazaroffs from Santa Rosa

• Sky
    Sky

I am in Northern KY, about 10 minutes south of Cincinnati.
    So, I am in Ohio pretty much everyday, but live in this pathetic excuse of a state.
    I have family in Seattle, Bothel Washington actually. I have always wanted to live there.
    Sky

• larc
    larc

Hi sky,

Bobs Girl who started posting recently lives in zinzi. I live up the road in Dayton. My good friend JAVA who posts here also lives in Dayton. My email (little yellow envelope under our names) is open. E mail me if you want to converse. My favorite Cinci thing: 5 way chili. We have a Skyline Chili, a few blocks from our house. I also like: Eden Park, the Reds, Arnold's Tavern downtown, the Covington aquarium and Fountain Square to name a few. I liked over the rhine, but I don't know if that is still a good idea.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. I like Earl Pitts, Gilbert Gnarley, and Burbank's barbeque restaurants.

• Princess
    Princess

Hi Sky, I live in Edmonds, WA, pretty close to Bothell. Are your relatives there JWs? I grew up here and know lots of people in Bothell.

Princess

• Sky
    Sky

No my relatives there arent JW's and never have been, thank god. They have been very supportive of me though while and since I left.

Skyline! Myfavorite!!!! BUt mine is a four way with 2 coney's with everything!
    The Aquarium is on my side of the river, and Burbanks is awesome!
    My uncle used to work there for Gary Burbank, but he is a real butt monkey. He thinks god placed him on this earth for women. ( and I can assure you, he was NOT)
    I was proposed to in Eden park.
    DO you ever make it down for the fireworks?
    Sky

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Sky,

I'm in Ventura County, California. Kentucky seems to be a beautiful state whenever I've been there.

Wonderwoman,
    I was raised in Indianapolis and lived there until I was 35. I lived on the east side of town not too far from the Broad Ripple area. I used to love the drive up Meridian St. where all the mansions are, especially in the wintertime with snow. Fall was pretty too. Small world on the net, huh?

Merry Xmas,
    Pat

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Sky, I am also in Edmonds Washington (North of Seattle). Princess is my daughter.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• AMarie
    AMarie

Sky:

I'm pretty close to you! I live in Columbus, Ohio.

AMarie

• Shroom
    Shroom

I live in Celina,Ohio. It is about 80 miles north of Dayton.

• Sky
    Sky

I used to go up to Dublin about once a month for business meetings.
    i love Cosi! thats an AWESOME museum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit