Which Dishwasher should I get?

by asilentone 31 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

So you're not married then?

• Robert7
    Robert7

I also have a Bosch, and I believe it is worth every penny to pay more money and get a better appliance that cleans better, is very quiet, and is reliable. You use it every day, so you'll get your value out of it even if you do pay more.

In terms of being quiet, I have several times opened it up to add dishes not realizing it's running. You can hear it in complete silence, but in a normal household, you do not hear it, or barely hear it, with normal household background noise.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

We just got a Bosch a few months ago. Very happy with it.

• Warlock
    Warlock

A pretty one.

Warlock

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have a Maytag and I'm happy with it.

W

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Bosch. We got one a few years ago and its wonderful. Sooooo quiet and does such a wonderful job. Never had a lick of problems with it either. Make sure the person who INSTALLS it is qualified though and makes the connections under the sink correct including electrical.

• llbh
    llbh

Miele. We have a Miele dishwasher and it cleans thoroughly and quietly. It also has a cutlery rack at the top which is great.

David

• proandcon
    proandcon

Take my wife...please....ha ha

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

A nice Dominican, Columbian or Brazilian would be my choice.

At least 18 years old.

I would get a complete set of pics before the interview.

I would probably invest in a nice set of "uniforms" she could wear while working, depending on the mood.

Then I would probably go out and buy another Maytag (ours has been great) and show her how to use it.

Rub a Dub

• oompa
    oompa

me.......if you were a hot chick..........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit