Which Dishwasher should I get?

by asilentone 31 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

We just got a Bosch a few months ago. Very happy with it.

Bosch? I thought that was a pear. (?)

Asilentone...I have seen you ask advice on menu's, detergent, how to wash tennis shoes, etc. And now you want a dishwasher???? I thought you ate out most of the time!

Listen...here's my best advice to you. Call some of those maid services. Get a girl to come in once a week. If she's ugly or not friendly, call a different maid service the next week. You get to get a woman's advice and input on these things. If you don't like what the services send you, maybe look for ads that people place individually. Try out a few. Maybe you meet a few nice people. Maybe they can tell you where the girls hang out; maybe they have some lonesome girlfriends they can introduce you to. (but don't be pushy!)

You got to get out and network a little bit, man!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Cameo that advice is for you (eyes roll around)

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Well, the Dust Bunnies probably make good dishwashers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8PAqBBJ7dQ&feature=related

• asilentone
    asilentone

Cameo, I am not looking for a slutty dishwasher, I think I will go for Maytag that will do it for me everyday, anytime I want!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

My wife wanted one absolutely, I bought an Electrolux which I thought was a good brand, spilled water all over the place after 18 months. Left it where it is and we are now happily hand washing.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Kids...best diswhasers around...my 6 year old and 13 year old do great...can teach them to cook as well....

Wish you luck...Maytag is a good brand....

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I find that men make wonderful dishwashers. I highly recommend looking into that option.

Jackie

• dinah
    dinah
    I find that men make wonderful dishwashers. I highly recommend looking into that option.

Only if they do it in an apron and nothing else.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I used to have a female dishwasher but she's gone. Now I have a Maytag. It's more energy efficient and also turns on every time I push the right buttons.

W

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I've got a Whirlpool. Works great. I put my dishes in the Whirlpool, and I never see them again.

No cleaning.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit