Bethelite reverence

by Waffles 44 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    The only other time Bethelites felt like something was when visitors and tours came. At least, that's what others seemed to think. I never had visitor/tour benefits worth mentioning.

I knew a guy in the Factory that never got less than a sixty-dollar tip for giving tours.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I never had visitor/tour benefits worth mentioning.

Isthat anything like "friends with benefits" ? Okay, I'll stop.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Oho, Billy the Ex-Bethelite, thanks for sharing. Your experience is more real as it comes from a first person account of what you did as an ex Bethelite. As for you LongHairGal, I think it was an oddity for that amorous Bethelite lifer to mistake or misinterprete your compliments of his talk. I bet he thought he has the power to take you by virtue of his exalted position of being a bethelite. By the way , what is the situation today? Is it the same since Billy exited out? Is there more bus tours as before ? How about sister's awe inspiring atttraction the this exclusive male club?

Scott77

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Never had the 'privilege' of having a Bethelite in my home cong'.

However the young bro taking our tour at Bethel many moons ago was very easy on the eye.

I later found out he had wealthy parents as well.

SO, goodlooking, wealthy parents, suit & tie job at Bethel & pleasing Jah at the same time.

He was SOooooooo being blessed wasn't he??

• Scott77
    Scott77

Bttt...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit