I'm not Anti-anything here - but still....please watch

by AK - Jeff 32 Replies latest social current

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am not anti-Muslim. I don't know if the premises here are provable or not. But if this video is right - the world our grandkids will inherit will be like a different planet. Please watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Jeff

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi,

Good video.

Much of the Western world has turned its back on Christianity, the door is opening wide to Islam for sure.

In an Islamic state you will not be free to choose what you believe, unlike you have been able to in a predominantly Christian one.

The Qur'an is not peaceful, have a read for yourself and neither are the core Islamic doctrines. They are after one world, one faith, one god and his name is Allah. Worship or else :(

All the best,

Stephen

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

The objective of this video is to tell us that "muslims" are taking over Western Civilization. Which ones? Islam is to many things to too many people to put out blanket claims like this

Nothing more than fear mongering. Additinally it does not address the issue of secularization.

The Qur'an is not peaceful, have a read for yourself and neither are the core Islamic doctrines. They are after one world, one faith, one god and his name is Allah. Worship or else :(

But when we find this stuff in the Bible it's ok right?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Drew beat me to it! Same question from me Chalam. Also...

Much of the Western world has turned its back on Christianity, the door is opening wide to Islam for sure.

Did we watch the same video? The one I saw was about demographic change, nothing explicitly to do with religions - except that Muslim families are having more children than non-Muslim families. I reckon even the commentator missed that point in his own video - "We as Christians must spread the gospel" WTF??? Maybe he'd have been better of saying "Start having more children"!

In an Islamic state you will not be free to choose what you believe, unlike you have been able to in a predominantly Christian one.

Your statement shows a basic ignorance of the genuine tenets of Islam and lack of understanding of the Qur'an. Whilst there are extremist branches and twisters of the teachings - much like Christianity hmmm? - the majority are still just regular folks trying to live their lives the best they can.

There is NO GENUINE Islamic state anywhere on this planet - reliably taught to me by a Muslim! Please don't let the current examples or Christian propaganda colour your views. If Islamic states are ever created in the 'Western' world, we can only hope and pray that there will be wise, moderate, genuine Muslims in charge.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I seriously question the statistics used and the bald assertions made. I have little doubt as to its motivation. It is clearly an appeal to the psycho-sexual fear of WASPs against "brown skinned Muslim terrorists" whose supposed reproductive prowess is a challenge that must be met by "our" inherently superior and egalitarian society. Give me a break! This is pure racist propaganda.

Subliminal message in this video: "Brown people are a threat to my sexuality, which according to my religion I'm supposed to be ashamed of, but Jesus loves me anyway!"

I am white (It's not my fault!). I grew up in the South (USA). The thing I probably hated most about my culture was racism, no matter how it was disguised.

Dave

• Satanus
    Satanus

Religions advancing into new areas tend to take on characteristics of the population it encounters. Thus, a moderate liberal country/area will tend to produce moderate/liberal christians, muslims, whatever. And so, the southern usa will produce extremeist muslims. Canada will come to have liberal/moderate muslims. Get the picture?

S

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

While I believe most of the numbers are fairly accurate as far as the increases in Muslims in many areas, I don't think the trends in populations are going to be maintained. French or Canadians are not necessarily going to keep their birth rates low and Muslims aren't necessarily going to keep theirs high.

That said, I do think that Christianity will not maintain itself forever. Perhaps the points in the video have some merit, and it will happen sooner than I thought. I don't relish Islam replacing Christianity, but I don't relish any religious beliefs that will come along. Also, education is replacing faith, so perhaps a Muslim culture without the doctrines/traditions will come about.

"This is a call to action." That's how the video ends. As stated, the only action I could see to correct the problem is to encourage more children be born among the non-Muslims.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

this completely smacks of "omgz the world is going to be filled with yellow and brown people, what are we going to do!?!?! white power!!!"

so what? we are a dying breed? so what?

the only thing im concerned about is islam taking over the world as a religious system. that would be a step backwards.

otherwise, i dont care what color they are.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Nah muslim religion is like every other. As the adherents become westernized and educated they will drop like flies, in another 20 years they will be as watered down as Xianity... By 2050 the vast majority of people on this little dot of a planet will be agnostic or atheist.

If we don't all die of swine flu first!

• inkling
    inkling

wow... out of context, I would wonder if this was satire.

But when we find this stuff in the Bible it's ok right?

Exactly.

[inkling]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit