Site issues: Dec 30 Update

by Simon 26 Replies latest forum announcements

• arwen
    arwen
    Hope you feel better soon.. Advice from my pharmacist husband.. when you think you are getting the flu/cold.. buy a homeopathic med called oscillococcinum  or oscillo.. it is over the counter. It is sublinguil under the tongue.. like tiny little suger beads. it works if taken within 48 hours of getting the flu.. we have been using it for years. and he recommends it to all our family and friends and also people coming into the pharmacy with the flu.. worth a try.. i havent had the flu for years but if I recall I think you only take it for three days.. every six or eight hours.  google it..  anything is worth a try!!! Take care of yourself.. lots of rest, fluids. and Vit C...   x0 from Arwen
  • Simon
    Simon

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone - I'm feeling a lot better now, I just have a rattling cough like a 90 year old chain smoker but am past the cold & shivering.

So tomorrow will officially be dedicated to sorting out the accounts of all those patient, long suffering people who have been unable to sign in.

... and maybe something fun like "smilies"

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Simon,

I hope you're feeling better!

Is there a way to find either "Topics Started" or "Topics Posted To"?

I really liked those features of the old forum.

BTW, I've noticed threads no longer have the date posted on them.

That is a nice thing for accuracy of knowing when something was posted.

Thanks,

Oubliette

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Have I really gone down from 10,000 posts to 3000 something? I'm not sure what's happened as I'm not on the site much these days? Has there been a big cull of posts?
  • Simon
    Simon
    It's just some of the counts that are incorrect (mostly for people with lots of posts) - the job failed part way through so I need to change how it works.
  • ballistic
    ballistic
    It probably got to a really long boring post and got fed up... ;) hehe
  • Simon
    Simon
    Thankfully, there is no AI to judge us ... yet !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit