Why did Jehovah create flu viruses?

by jambon1 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Heres an answer for you.

You are Jehovah.

You got bored being you, the big kahuna.

So you fragmented and made little pieces of yourself+ and sent them out on a journey.

One of the ways you entertain yourself is by observing which pieces of yourself come back

home from the journey.

And observing the adventures trials and tribulations of yourself coming down the home strech

returning home.

When you made pieces of yourself and put yourself in the garden of eden, you found

peace, contentment and nothing capable of going wrong or screwing up,

bored you to tears.

So you fragmented a bigger part of yourself and called that part of yourself

Louis Cyfer.

And you told that big part of yourself 50% to stir things up and make them

interesting.

When you did that, thats where you came up with the viruses.

Dont you remember?

• avishai
    avishai

Here's a better question. Why if everything was supposed to be perfect, live forever, etc., why is a huge amt. of our body made up of an immune system?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I think it might have something to do with change of surroundings; a bacteria or virud here on Earth might be lethal for astronauts, and the other way around.

Personally, I see it is having something to do with industrialized animal breeding, that animals are kept and bred and slaughtered under such appaling conditions that virus / bacteria mutate or micro-change because of these animals living way too dense upon each other and under such unnatural circumstances that it is "natural" that deseases come. It can be viewed as "nature's revenge" - I realize it is not, but it ought to make people start thinking perhaps we are not doing things the right way, since these things occur. Swines in Latin America and birds in Southeast Asia are not exactly taken good care of - in their short, miserable lives ........... Seeing whatgoes on in a chicken slaughterhouse severely has limited the amount of chicken my family eats. In fact the amount of meat as a whole. By reducing the lump of meat on the plate and in stead increasing the amount of other stuff around the meat - a way of describing vegetables and salads I guess - much benefit can be gained. Fish is a better food. OK, my rambling mind will keep quiet.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

For the same reason He wants me all to Himself, He created this never-ending "emergency" that has gone on as long as the human race, He created people with severe birth defects, and He has prevented mankind from running his own life.

God HATES us!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Here's a better question. Why if everything was supposed to be perfect, live forever, etc., why is a huge amt. of our body made up of an immune system?

hmmmm, that is a good question

• freeman
    freeman

The likely suspect in the case of viruses is Satan. How do we know this, because the watchtower society gives us insight into such matters. Here is some wisdom from the Golden Age:

*Some people regard the common house-fly as comparatively harmless; but in point of fact it is one of the greatest disease carriers known.... One thing that tends to prove that the fly was originally created by the devil is that it loves every evil thing and hates every good thing. The odors that are most unpleasant to man,... are all pleasing to the fly....

THE mosquito has a bad record. He it is that carries the germs of malaria, yellow fever, [and other diseases].... If you have a disease of any of the above varieties, the mosquito loves to come and bite you and poison you,.... Then he goes off and bites some luckless chap and injects the germs of your disease into him. And if that does not show the disposition of the devil, will you please point out something that does?...

The Japanese beetle is said to be, at this time, our country's worst pest.... Perhaps the devil made this one, too; it looks like his work...

Probably the Lord made some of the useful insects. No doubt the devil made some of the others. The Lord is the better architect...

It’s not hard to extrapolate that the same devil that made the disease carriers also made the diseases themselves.

*C.J. Woodworth, "Forms of Insect Life," The Golden Age, Dec. 19, 1923, pp. 163, 164, 167, 168.

Freeman

(Satan’s little helper)

• beksbks
    beksbks
    In the new system virii will only infect grass!

Then what will we smoke?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I always thought viruses would be our last line of defense against the Anunuki when they arrive.

W

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Because he is bloodthirsty

• steve2
    steve2

Simplistic questions such as yours sit best within a nursery-mentality:

If it's good, praise Jehovah; but if it's bad, blame the Devil. There: All sorted. Now onto the next Big Question...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit