FlyingHighNow

YOU BEAST!!

You have no idea.

• watson
    watson

I can only "imagine."

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Men my age simply can't keep up with me .................. plus they look so old.

My mans seven years younger and he can almost keep up.

Flying high, My guy courted me to, I've never had any man treat me with such respect. I am very lucky.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When he talks about dating other people, my men friends say, "Is he crazy??" And they don't know me like he knows me. I'm no pin up type girl. Not anymore anyway. Sometimes it seems like God blesses some of us lwith finesse.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'd be really happy if there were a lot of Cougars here, but to a Wazoo alumni it means something different from what you're talking about.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Awww... I love cougars! They are my favourite of the cat family... followed by the Black Panther.

Definition of the 'slang' term cougar from the "Online Slang Dictionary" ( http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+of/cougar ):

cougar: (noun) a middle-aged woman who seeks out much younger men.

And yes, I do believe it is just your imagination because you are assuming 3 things:

1) That the middle-aged women here are seeking much younger men to begin with.

2) That the middle-aged women here know the age of the men on this board.

3) That there are much younger men here on the board than 'middle-aged' women.

Heaven

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

its that whole passing the buck thing again, men like the older women, dont want to admit it so we get labelled as predatory..

*likes younger blokes if anyone is interested - people mistake me for a teenager sometimes Im 34 hahahah*

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Meow baby yeah!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I was at Trader Joe's with my mother the other day and our cashier was a fine young man somewhere in his twenties. He looked like a much cuter and taller version of Mario Lopez. I could have just eaten him up. Meow!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Let's be politically correct and call them MILFs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit