Is it my imagination....

by watson 53 Replies latest social entertainment

• John Doe
    John Doe
    *likes younger blokes if anyone is interested - people mistake me for a teenager sometimes Im 34 hahahah*

Are they drunk when they make the mistake?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

*spewing*

I prefer being called a MILF!!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

From what I see, MILF is different in that the guy is chasing the girl, not the other way around.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    From what I see, MILF is different in that the guy is chasing the girl, not the other way around.

That's why it's politically correct. Because god forbid you suggest it's the other way around.

• watson
    watson

This has been a big help. Thank you ladies.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Watson, dahling, in what way has this been helpful?

Andy corrected me this morning and told me that he fell in love with me and when I told him it was impossible, he backed off. Then later, after he was very supportive to me during a very bad time, we began to see the possibilities together.

MILF? I don't like this either. What if the more mature lady is not a mother? And to me, mother does not equal sexy. I think of human beings as multi-faceted. Sexy is a different part of being a woman from the mother part. We are women, individuals first and mothers second. We didn't start out as mothers.

Why does there have to be a crude term used by younger guys for more mature women that they find desirable? Why can't they just say it like the guys used to when I was younger? "I got this thang for older chicks."

• John Doe
    John Doe
    And to me, mother does not equal sexy.

Well duh.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Why does there have to be a crude term used by younger guys for more mature women that they find desirable?

Why can't some women stop finding things to be pissed off about and just accept life and people for what they are? Most people don't need a lecture every 10 seconds about how they're pissing you off.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm not pissed. I find it all very amusing.

• watson
    watson

Chicks??? Now THAT is offensive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit