Has the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" correctly foretold anything?

by donny 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

It depends how do you define FDS...at the beggining of the WT it was Russell, and half of Joe's president era BS believed that still it was Russell. Then Joe started to be infleuenced by the booze and he really got agry because all BS credit Russell for the FDS. So he tried to change this view and he managed to discredit Russell. During the last half of his domination managed to wipe out Russell's "theology" and changed WT the way it looks today. He didn't actually said that he was the FDS but if anyone that dared to question him, or the teachings that the "angels"gave him, was spiritually eliminated by Booze Jo...

So techinically speaking the idea of the FDS that exist today it was introduced in the mid 70's. So for at least 70 years there was NO FDS the way that WT explains it today.

As for the topic no matter who was wearing the "shoes" of the FDS, ALL FAILED TO FORETOLD A SINGLE EVENT CORRECT.

JustHuman14 formely known justhuman

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes they told me everything!!!! First my hubby would turn on me. My friends would desert me.
    my work mates would say I was crazy.my family would consider me the devil..
    All that happened to me. After two weeks of reading with a lovely girl( sheep in wolves clothing)
    teaching me the "LIE".....After that I became their slave for 25 years ,Loved them deeply.
    Yes they fore told it all. Because they work for the Liar.....& I was stupid enough to listen.

• isaacaustin
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Does the horn-blowing in Cedar Point Ohio in 1922 count?

Rub a Dub

• The Berean
    The Berean

YES!

The scene of the world is changing!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ah but, "prophecy is understood only after it has been fulfilled or during its fulfillment" - don't you know!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Yes. They have said for years that if a young Witness goes to college, they will end up leaving the Organization.

Thankfully, they were right about that one!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

they did once print an awesome cookie recipe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit