First post after lurking on the sidelines

by onefootout 50 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I said I was a 'lifer'...I meant I was born into the JW's...is there another usage for lifer?

I think the term you're looking for is "born in". PM rebel08 for the apostate dictionary, or you may be able to find it on this site.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I said I was a 'lifer'...I meant I was born into the JW's...is there another usage for lifer?

I think the term you're looking for is "born in". PM rebel08 for the apostate dictionary, or you may be able to find it on this site.

• lavendar
    lavendar

Hello onefootout....and welcome!

Won't it be nice someday when you can have TWO feet out?

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

onefootout,

Well done for seeing them for what they are.

Are you going to change your name?

KT

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Hi onefootout (that sounds like an American Indian name, "hi me twobigfeetin, this my son chief onefootout....")

G'day and welcome

Mattieu.

• wobble
    wobble

Welcome Onefootout !

Great to have you here, I was a Lifer too ! 58 bloody years ! I like "lifer", here in the U.K that means someone in prison for life, what an apt expression for what I was !

looking forward to more posts,and welcome again,

Love

Wobble

• lisavegas420
  • digderidoo
    digderidoo

Welcome to the forum, it was the 607 that made me finally see the light too.

Paul

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Welcome, Onefootout!

I still go to meetings but am unsure how much longer I can keep that up. This site is a goldmine and like you I appreciate the extra night off which is accelerating my learnings of the real "truth"

Look forward to your postings

Lukewarm

• onefootout
    onefootout

Hey, thanks for the thread lisa, interesting stuff. Thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to having the ability to post more threads, but for now I will tack some more stuff onto the one I have.

I found this website

http://pewforum.org/

I found through a yahoo news article yesterday. Some very interesting statistics on religion. If you do a general search on Jehovah's Witnesses, you will get some neat stuff. Fastest growing religion...yes, but also highest exit rate as well. I had heard that said, but it was interesting to see it in writing. ofo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit