THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END

by stillajwexelder 16 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Televisa television network quoted Mexico City officials saying there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.

The quake rattled nerves in a city already nervous about a swine flu outbreak suspected of killing as many as 149 people nationwide.

"I'm scared," said Sarai Luna Pajas, a 22-year-old social services worker standing outside her office building moments after it hit. "We Mexicans are not used to living with so much fear, but all that is happening — the economic crisis , the illnesses and now this — it feels like the Apocalypse."

Co-worker Harold Gutierrez, 21, said the country was taking comfort from its religious faith, but he too was gripped by the sensation that the world might be coming to an end.

"If it is, it is God's plan," Gutierrez

• loosie
    loosie
    "If it is, it is God's plan," Gutierrez

How could it be gods plan to destroy just mexico? Is he saying he doen't think god likes mexicans? Thats dumb.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Tacos give Jehovah indigestion and Jesus got Montezuma's revenge when he was visiting.

• undercover
    undercover
    We Mexicans are not used to living with so much fear...

WTF?? You mean Mexico, up to now, was some kind of paradise? With no economic worries? No natural disasters? No drug war killings?

So they get an earthquake and a flu bug going 'round and it's the end of the world?

"If it is, it is God's plan"

Okay, so God's plan is to terrorize, torture and kill billions of people on earth, through natural disasters, epidemics and other extraordinary events? Oh, wait, according to the Witnesses, that is God's plan...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Heh, I almost started a thread a couple of hourse ago titled "Why does god hate Mexico" But I thought it in poor taste.

• steve2
    steve2

Just like the world was coming to an end when the Great Plague struck in the 14th Century.... We humans are so egocentric, thinknig that we live in "special" times of such great apocalyptic importance when this is - sadly - just the latest in a line up of miserable events that happen throughout history.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

How long before JWs jump all over this

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thor is obviously angry at the way most of the world's population has followed the false god of the Torah, Bible and Koran.

The earthquake was caused by Thor using his Hammer to striking the earth in anger!

We must heed Thors warning, one and all!!!!

• chickpea
    chickpea

i just wish i knew for sure
    that the world was going
    to end....
    then i would just blow off this
    week's 500 word paper
    i have to write on the
    ATP-ADP energy cycle...

better hedge my bet
    that the paper will be due......

• abbagail
    abbagail

It won't start in Mehico. It will start in the Middle East. So no, it's not time yet.

Now finish your homework, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit