Plan to depopulate the Earth...in progress.

by Gill 26 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

If you believe that you need "vitamins and herbal supplements" for optimum health, you've been brainwashed.

Dave

That's right, Dave. You can get all the fortifying you need in a beer a day!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Garlic will stop this...GARLIC AND LOTS OF IT!!!!!! Kills Vampires and Viruses!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

The reason that so many Americans, Australians, and Europeans die prematurely isn't because of fluoride in drinking water or lack of vitamin and herbal supplements...

Excerpt from the video "Eating"

Diet for a New America, part 1

Forget Codex Alimentarius. Start a garden. Support your local organic farmer.

Dave

• Gill
    Gill

I agree with you Dave as to the 'food problem' but herbs and vitamins are also medicines that are not made by huge pharma companies and we all at time need medicines and remedies.

But the US in particular has turned away from REAL food for a long time, and the UK also to a certain extent and hence increase in illnesses because of essential nutrients being lost.

• compound complex
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

LOL @ Coco!

Before the days of fine recipes!

(Another Green Man!!!!)

Notice the natives are vegetarians.

Garlic is forbidden, of course.

Green man is served body parts.

Even from so long ago, the survivors of ancient civilizations were trying to tell us something.

There have been warnings passed down through the ages.

Disguised so that they would survive generations, the messages were cryptic, and their true meanings were not exposed to the general population. It has always been there for humans to figure out.

Some have. Some still have their head in the sand.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I believe that people have been encouraged to eat non-foods for many, many years. By that I mean processed foods...great marketing when they suck all the nutrients out of the food to process it and then sell it back to you as 'good for you'. Then when all the maladies of today that didn't exist years ago...ADD,ADHD, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, autism, alzheimers, parkinsons..and so on come along, we get a drug to counteract all the negative effects of non foods and the chemicals that go into them to process them.

Then we put fluoride in the water which is a chemical to wash down all the non food. Then we go into our houses with toxic carpets and walls and furniture so that the air causes more allergies as the body tries to get rid of that junk.

The list goes on and on...but I think its a cumulative effect.

samieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit