Plan to depopulate the Earth...in progress.

by Gill 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Take ten minutes to watch this and then you might begin to see things in a different light.

http://www.freenation.org.uk/?p=679

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Gill, you have a PM

• Gill
    Gill

Cameo-d - I am trying to read the message but I find it takes about a day for any messages to show up in my mail. I'll keep trying!

Thanks!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

GILL........stop it! You scared me with the Queen and George Bush were aliens.....you had me going with Chemtrail toxins cause baldness.....but now you've gone too far!

There will be a knock on your door soon...the "men in black."

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

And Cameo-d what a suprise!! The number 2 conspirarcy nut on this site after Gill!

Agents target number two has been aquired...take out Cameo-d!! "BLITZZZZZZ" {memory wiped}

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Cameo-d - I am trying to read the message but I find it takes about a day for any messages to show up in my mail. I'll keep trying!

Thanks!

OMG...maybe the reptoid angels have intercepted it!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard that they want to bring the population down to 500 million, and then enslave them to serve the wants of a few masters.

I have also heard that the big drug companies want to enslave all 6 billion of us, and that they just don't give a f*** how many people they kill, as long as they are all forced to take medication all their lives. And that they want everything anyone does to be what they are told to. That seems much more plausible to me, since that would give them more money and power than just killing 90% of us on purpose.

• Gill
    Gill

Witness 007 - I love you!

Stay COOOoooool as I know you are and fear nothing.

• Gill
    Gill

WT Wizard - I agree with you except, I think they want to get rid of us as we are in their way....FULL STOP!

Want a wonderful life they would have if us riff raff, chavs, under classes were not spoiling the scenery!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Gill,

In the past certain groups of people have survived pandemics due to their genetics.

I think they plan to cull population in order to "harvest" a better breeding stock for the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit