How would you respond to a Witness calling worldly people "wicked?"

by BonaFide 23 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

How would you respond to that? Without openly trashing the Organization?

Luke 18:11

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Excellent point Cameo-d! This scripture is the perfect response.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Ok, so you haven't met me as of yet so you'll have to try an envision the look that would be on my face ... a combo of wtf? and . And then, the words:

" For God's sake man/woman, before it's too late, pull your head out of your ass! We are ALL wicked sinners! Sheesh!"

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I guess if you want to use this convoluted piece of logic: Judas was there till the bitter end. He was wicked, he was there, and it caught the other 11 apostles by surprise.

The lesson? Who the wicked might be is not always easy to see, and its not a business true worshipers should be engaged in.

I swear, this damn cult gives people license to think they are the canaries in a coal mine for all things that piss off Jehovah. After all, if it ticks off them, it must tick of Jehovah, right?

That is why he didn't kill Judah after he did his former daughter in law... He wasn't wicked....

Ok, that was my blast from the past eldering attempt. Good luck! :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit