How would you respond to a Witness calling worldly people "wicked?"

by BonaFide 23 Replies latest jw friends

• besty
    besty

The problem is that as soon as you stop nodding like a sheep and start going off-piste everyone in earshot knows that something is 'not quite right' with Bonafide.

Remember you are in a mind-control cult.

Maybe try something like:

"Well the Bible sure is clear on sinners like those. But do you think God really wants to assasinate your work friends at Armageddon?" <note loaded language in there>

- allow for inevitable 'No'

"And yet the world population is growing by 200,000 people a day. That's an extra 200,000 people God has to exterminate every day that Armageddon delays. Please God bring it soon to save unneccesary deaths of the innocent childen and young people."

• Satanus
    Satanus

If you judge, you crucify (impale) the christ afresh. He died for those people, they are his. 'Course, that is jibberish to the nonchristian watchtowerites. 'Course, i don't believe it, iether. I also don't judge people as wicked for living together. I see god in each person and plant and animal:) Perhaps, i would just ask them if they like being like 'judge' rutherford.

S.

• avishai
    avishai

Right. I'd say the best thing about being an xtian is not HAVING to judge. Makes life easier, not your job.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Heh, LOVE means never having to judge;)

S

• steve2
    steve2

You mean that this witness is not aware that the adjective 'wicked' has been used for several years now as a word to describe someone or something as "totally cool"? Has he never seen the Harry Potter movies?! If he has, I say, "Wicked!"

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I'd just quote John 3:16 and say "Well, I guess Jehovah loves wicked people cause it says here: "For God so loved the world....".

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

I think avishai makes a good point. You can just say, "I'm glad that I don't have to be the one that judges people's hearts" and leave it at that.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

i'd give them confirmation of their statement with my fist

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I would have replied..."That would make them sinners not wicked...like Jesus said "If any one of you is without sin..."" then I would have added "BTW, did you know Jesus wasn't real?"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What are those worldly people specifically doing that is bad for themselves or society? Are they initiating the use of force, threats of force, and/or fraud against other people or their property? If not, then they are simply not wicked.

Now ask how many people you see at the Kingdumb Hell that initiate the use of force, threats of force, and/or fraud against their own flock. Chances are good that you will run into triple digits within a week--hounding people to do more in field circus, telling people that they are running low on funds so they can get more into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, threats of force if they do not obey all the petty rules, and the like. How many death threats do you hear from the platform in the course of a regular week of boasting sessions? Plus, the death threats in your Washtowels and Asleeps that you are supposed to place with people during field circus.

True, there are worldly people that are vile and wicked. Those are the ones that seek to make it so everything we do is what they tell us to. The Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery is no different--they seek to make everything you do be what they tell you to. And that is far more wicked than any level of fornication could ever be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit