Is it safe to say that woman tend to overanalyze relationships?

by asilentone 32 Replies latest social relationships

• oompa
    oompa

no it is never safe to say anything about women.........oompa

but as to the point......women are different from other women.......men are different from other men.....i overanaylze relationships like crazy......so call me gay.........oompa

• beksbks
    beksbks

What do you mean by that? What exactly are you trying to say? How do you feel? Are you happy?

Of course we do, somebodies got to!

• parakeet
    parakeet

If by "women," you mean "ALL women," you're wrong.

If you mean MOST women, you're probably still wrong.

If you mean SOME women, you're probably corrrect. Just as correct as stating that SOME men tend to overanalyze relationships.

In other words, so what?

• parakeet
    parakeet

... no it is never safe to say anything about women.........oompa

It depends on what's said, oompa.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I don't overanalyse relationships / I don't read in between the lines - very fortunate in this as I see how many of my girlfriends go about it and it exhausts me. Many men and women overthink/underthink over analyse...no thanks.

I have no clue how a man thinks and can admit that quite readily and I'm not going to lose sleep over what he may be or not thinking or add in a whoooooole lot of drama. I rather get my sleep and have my mind at rest.

• MargotTenenbaum
    MargotTenenbaum

I think it's safe to say women overanalyze everything.

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

I'd say yes as I've been accused of 'overthinking' things.

• deemoo
    deemoo

Hehehe... amused @ "safe"!

And yes, I overanalyse and I'm a woman.

Try not to say that too often though. Nor pull out this forum discussion as proof that women admit to overanalysis!

• caliber
    caliber

Abbagail,

Thanks sooooo muuuccch for sharing these invaluable video clips ! .........

The ability to see truths with humor bypasses ones shut-down mode thanks !!!

Caliber

• pancakes*
    pancakes*

I overanalyse ALL the time. Like my boyfriend tells me he's going for a surf and will be back in time to take me to lunch.... nice, I end up checking my phone as soon as it hits 12.00 and always make sure I have my phone on me, wondering whats taking him so long! Then getting upset thinking that he's forgotten about me.... Then I'll ring and he won't answer and I leave messages... but the whole time he's just enjoying his morning surf and not concerned about the time at all. Its so annoying!

Im suprised he doesn't freak out. I'm constantly telling him to take his phone with him because he always leaves it behind and I can't get hold of him and what if there was an emergency or something!

We are really different like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit