Is it safe to say that woman tend to overanalyze relationships?

by asilentone 32 Replies latest social relationships

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

It is accurate to say that I do, but probably not safe.

Jackie

• net1261
    net1261

Yes! I know I do. The sad thing is I know, I know I do and I try to stop but I still do. I don't know how it ever works out between men and women, we are so different!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I think they analyze far more then men are comfortable with. Let's just leave it at that.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

women think.

the end

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

It is true to say that woman tend to overanalyze relationships. However, it may not be safe to say so.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I think they analyze far more then men are comfortable with. Let's just leave it at that.

Yes. Don't ever give one a ruler.

• dinah
    dinah

Oh! We have another lightswitch!!! Damn, you, lightswitch dudes are hard to deal with!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Safe to say?

Why should one fear saying the truth?

lmao

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Oh! We have another lightswitch!!! Damn, you, lightswitch dudes are hard to deal with!

Hey now! My light switches are every bit of 2"!

• flipper
    flipper

I will stay on the " safe " side with all the women on the board and say that - It is safe to say that many men don't analyze their relationships enough !! Yes I'm a man- and yes I do believe that. I think it's a good thing that women analyze their relationships. These days a person needs to overanalyze to make sure they've got the right partner ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit