ANYONE IN SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH JW

by Serena 36 Replies latest social relationships

• Serena
    Serena

Has anyone had any interfaith relationship with a JW that actually worked? Or are they all doomed from day one?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I don't know the answer to your question. Maybe if the letters were bigger.

• Serena
    Serena

how much bigger???????

• butalbee
    butalbee

Doomed from day one--most definitely. Just can't get by all the religious convictions.

• Will Power
    Will Power

NO
    IF I knew how to make the previous sentence bigger I would

but there would also be a big

IF

Does sex count as something successful??????????///

Can anyone tell i've been drinking?

• Will Power
    Will Power

this is a big bone of contention with me.

Anyone who wants to have a successuful relationship with a JW or with anyone remotely connected with this religion will most definoitly

DISCARD THEIR VERY OWN PERSONALITY

(uyyu would'vnt believe how hard this was to type)

but not hard to say. Truth is easy

• COMF
    COMF

100% failure. Crash. Burn. Thud. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Kaboooooom!!!

• Will Power
    Will Power

Unanimous?

anyone in "the know" in a relationship with a JW knows that the relationship will not be successful until both can relate on a personal (intimate) level - i.e.
    voice opinions without punishment

ALL COUPLES with (truly, in every sense of the word) successful relationships can converse on any topic without reprecussions
    anything less and the 2 cease to be one

• Serena
    Serena

They play lots of mind games, just when you think that they are feeling the same way, bam....360 turnaround. Why do they get involved with worldly people if they can't or won't pursue a relationship with them? And why the hell would one confess to the elders that we were, um, fornicating, then tell me that I have to help him be strong, so he can be this perfect human, he said this after he took his pants off BUT before he removed my panties.

• LB
    LB

I do know one couple that seems to be doing ok. She signed on during the marriage and KNOWS her husband will never become a witness so she doesn't bother. She also gets upset with any car groups that stop by to visit him as it will only get hubby worked up. I'm not saying they have the perfect relationship, but it's about as close to a interfaith relationship working as I've found.

She is also considered "weak" among the "friends" and the topic of chatty back biting cargroups much too often.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit