Chevron Food Mart

by asilentone 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Never herded of it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just had coffee last weekend at a Chevron Gas/Food mart and I thought it was pretty good.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Here's a thought: walk in there and look around.

Mrs. Jones likes their coffee so sip your coffee while you peruse their offerings.

The Meijer grocery store chain has gas stations and they carry more grocery store items like fresh fruit, so I often run in there if I'm on the road because I now I can get a nice apple and some nuts for a snack.

StAnn

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Reminds me of the Futurama where Fry buys a sandwich from a gas station vending machine. Bender asks, "What's that black cracker?" Fry responds "A tomato."

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, I keep saying the coffee was good cuz it was good gas station coffee. We had just spent the night at a friend's house and of course he had no coffee and as we left his place I spotted a Peet's coffee shop but there was no where to park so the first place I stopped at was a Chervon gas station and I got a coffee (with three creams and seven or eight sugars)...it really hit the spot

• StAnn
    StAnn

Josie, how dare your friend invite you over and not have coffee! I'd never go back there again!

Coffee is the elixir of life.

StAnn

• Warlock
    Warlock

Send me the card if you don't want it.

Warlock

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He's a single guy who get his coffee at the downstairs coffee shop...no excuse

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

how about visiting the restroom and wondering where the thought of cleaning it became obsolete

• TMS
    TMS

I should know this. A group of bikers have learned how to mix common junk food ingredients found at the Chevron Food Mart and create gourmet meals. Everything is either microwaved or warmed in the bike's manifold. Some of the ingredients I recall: Cheese Whiz, Vienna sausage, catsup, tortilla chips, Wolf Brand chili, tabasco sauce.

tms

ps. . You might want to purchase some Pepto Bismol if you have any money left

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit