WHOLE CONGREGATION LEAVES. Please translate ITALIAN

by yesidid 27 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

Apparently a whole congregation in Italy left the WBTS.

But I don't know for sure as I don't understand Italian.

Could somebody please translate this youtube film.

You will put me out of my misery and inform the whole board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIUetcfPYFI

Thank you in advance

yesidid

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I somewhat understand Spanish, which is similar. The gist that I get is a laundry list of complaints, basically, JWs talk about love, but where is the brotherly love when you're judged on hours and meetings, and if you miss a meeting then you'd better have a good excuse like illness. One talked about bothersome doctrinal issuses (I think )

Quello รจ tutto che capisca (that's all I understand) D.E.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I'd really like someone who is profecient in Italian to give the complete translation.... it looks interesting.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

It talks about continuos control. About birthdays. A CO said that the apostates talk about love instead of preaching. They say, but love is a christian quality! All the elders of that congregation left.

That's all I got.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Caption: ex anziano - former elder

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thank you all for your contributions.

You have whetted my appetite.

• cawshun
    cawshun

If this is true its fantastic, maybe JW's could start to gather together like the tea party movement and all walk out of kH's all over the Country Finally an "AWAKENING" just dreaming here.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    just dreaming here.

LOL.

Nice dream.

BTS

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

That's a wonderful dream. I'm dreaming it right along with you. But really, this could be something that could catch on and spread.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

If someone doesn't translate in the next day or two, I will give a crack at it when I have more time on the weekend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit