Will FULL-TIME Pioneers/CO's/DO's Be REWARDED More Than Average Publishers?

by african GB Member 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Is it possible that one can survive the ARMAGEDDON only to find themselves dis-advantaged because they somehow cheated their way through?

What will be their punishment? A reproof perhaps?

Not getting to pet lions?

Animals being aggressive only towards them?

Still getting sick?

Still thinking and questioning the AUTHORITY of Jehovah?

african GB member

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I think you deserve an award for Most Irrelevant Question on JWD. Watch out, though. Badboy will give you a run for your money.

• sspo
    sspo

There is no reward from anyone.

they are just wasting their time as we all did for many years.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

To answer the question about being disadvantaged because of having "cheated" through Armageddon, I will use the same stock answer that all religions use:

God can read hearts.

According to the witless religion, if you "cheat", Jehovah knows it and you will get destroyed anyways. Supposedly, one can fool the hounders, but they cannot (according to the Bible or the Washtowels) fool Jehovah. According to them, if your heart is not in it, you die.

However, that stock answer does not answer the legitimate question about those who go above and beyond the requirements getting extra rewards. That was the original question on this thread, and I do not believe that there is any extra reward. You can do 200 or more hours a month of field circus and reach out for every "privilege" you can, and still not be any better off than someone that did just the minimum. Plus, the test after the thousand years is a stupid and specious answer--it is possible for someone that went gung ho and got in by huge amounts to become tired midway through, and die at the Final Test. It is also possible for the person that barely managed to get in at all to become more stable and reasonable later, and make it through.

Hence, even if you believe the religion, if you are doing more than the minimum, you are not only wasting time and energy but risking burning out. And, if you burn out, you die as dead as if you had done just the minimum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit