Will FULL-TIME Pioneers/CO's/DO's Be REWARDED More Than Average Publishers?

by african GB Member 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Just wondering,...these "BROTHERS" dedicate their lives JEHOVAH,...surely JEHOVAH should give them "preferential treatment!!!

Does JEHOVAH "reward" his "servants" on merit/productivity?

Does he look "at the bottom line"...ie, who recruits more members?

african GB member

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never got a straight answer to that question. What is the cutoff before you get destroyed or saved, one hour a month? 200? You have to be a special pio-sneer? A hounder? Hounder-hounder? Hounder-hounder-hounder? Going to Beth Hell for 20 years? Never was I given a straight answer, and since I cannot get destroyed twice, I might as well go all the way and do apostasy because for sure I am going to die for not getting 200+ hours a month of field circus or for having personal needs.

This question applies for regular church, too. I never could figure out any extra benefits of becoming a monk, a missionary, or clergy (unless I were to get paid for it) above and beyond being a regular church goer. Again, the question comes up: How many churches do I need to miss in order to get to hell? And how much penance per unit of sin is necessary to get to heaven? No straight answer--a total and complete waste of my time to do everything only to find out that it was only almost enough.

• blondie
    blondie

Does rewarding by the WTS/FDS/GB = being rewarded by God and Jesus? I think not. jws today are getting their reward in full.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Is there a "bonus" for excelling in the Field Service?

african GB member

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yes ... the Elders of today are supposed to be the new "Princes" in the New System (unless the WTS has changed this teaching) and will be in direct communication with the heavenly rulers - though the appropriate organizational channels of course - and this will give them a higher honor and station (reward) among JWs at that time.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

How will they "communicate with the heavenly rulers"?....cellphone?...satellite?...sms?...pigeons?..."INTERNET"( i don't think they'll use this method, as they 4ever discourage it in their "public talks".....

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Everlasting life is a GIFT ! It doesn't matter how much you do in field service, items at meetings, reaching out for privileges - pio, min serv., co., po., bethel, gilead...etc,etc. Everlasting life CANNOT be earned.!

Eph 2:8 "By this undeserved kindness, indeed, you have been saved through faith; and this NOT OWING TO YOU, it is God's gift."

All this clocking up points with the WTBTS is futile . All it does is rob you of your life. You are giving everything to them and denying yourself the chance of a life with education, friends of your choosing, celebrating of holidays and local customs, and your sanity.

I used to have white knuckles through sheer frustration every time someone was interviewed and held up as an example to aspire to in the congregation because perhaps they had aux pio. that month, gave up their job to reg . pio., refused to go to college/uni after school so they could spend more time in the service. It was "look how many hours they are managing in the field service" "Brother boaster has placed 2 thousand books this month " and "Sister Nose in the Air has clocked up her 90th Bible Study this week".

These demos, in my opinion , did nothing but discourage you and show up how bad your own performance was and made you feel deflated and rubbish cos you couldn't come anywhere close to them on the league table. So it was a case of why bother! I always thought it would have been better to get those up who hated the ministry but did it anyway, whose placement literature had to have the dust and cobwebs blown off it because they could never get it shifted no matter how hard they tried. At least with these ones you could probably identify with their plight and realize that you werent that bad because there was someone who had the same struggles as you. Not everyone has the gift of the gab or is a natural sales person. My hubby and I were regularly told off for not having a " SEEN SHARE " in the ministry. Seen by who ? This was the usual crap of - the strength of your spirituality and you love of God can only be measured by your ' activities ' . Eph 2:8 - How wrong they are.!

• african GB Member
  • CrazyBlonde
    CrazyBlonde

mm where exactly in the Bible does it say again that you must complete so many hours in the field to be saved? and place at least how many magazines/books/etc? and have how many studies to be considered spiritual and good association?

oh, wait...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Well, seeing as how Jehovah does not exist, and that the Watchtower Society is nothing more than a fruity sect, I would say no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit