A New Guy from Chicago with a Story to Tell

by Reborn2002 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    I'm not surprised that the elders encouraged the girl to lie about being out of town

Of course you are only assuming that the girl lied. How do we know she lied? Oh because this Reborn guy says so. We cannot be sure of what happened when we hear just one side of the story. Am I a little paranoid? maybe, but again here is a guy that was accused of raping a young girl. He says it did not happen, he only spent the night in her bed. He says that the girl lied to cover up and make her look innocent. If that was true, she would say the same thing he is saying, that it was all innocent and nothing happened. Why would she degrade herself by saying he raped her? It doesn't make sense.

• Farkel
    Farkel

YoYoMama,

: Of course you are only assuming that the girl lied. How do we know she lied?

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt the first time around, unless there are huge red flags waving. I don't seen any huge red flags waving. A few questions, yes, but no huge red flags.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• COMF
    COMF

most elders are uneducated and know nothing about critical thinking. Most dubs are uneducated and know nothing about critical thinking. It doesn't surprise me in the least that a dumb dub could make up a dumb (illogical) story and dumb elders wouldn't pick up on the inconsistencies at all.

I expect this is the bottom line. Thanks, Farkie.

COMF

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Comf,
    Yes I do fit your profile description pretty much to a tee!! I'll convey your congratulations to Thinker.
    PS. I think Reborn is probably telling the truth. Fits in with a lot of Bull Shit they put me through when my ex left me. They are pretty much certifiable.
    Reborn,
    I do have to disagree with you on one thing. In my congregation it seemed to be the women who got the shaft, not the men. JW men just cannot stand strong intelligent women. Especially women who know the rules and call them on their mistakes!
    Speaking from experience. They were gunning for me for a very long time.
    TW

• one
    one

farkel said:

"I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt the first time around,"

I think he also "tend" to do the opposite. Depending on how he feels at the moment. Also he "tend" not to take his words back when wrong.

• JT
    JT

loved your bio

welcome

you are at the right place

• JT
    JT

my wife and i live in Wash DC are you in Northern VA

• LDH
    LDH

As someone who's been on a little break from the board, I'd like to add my input.

You'll never be able to 'solve' the equation, COMF, because you're missing the value of "X". What is "X" in this situation? The young lady's story to the elders and what she said.

Now first of all let me say that rape is a hi-yeen-ous crime, LOL.

But let me also be the first to share with you, Dear Brother COMF, many women use the story of rape to cover consensual sex.

Example: \allow me to digress I will pull it together at the end This little slut Desiree Washington who was the cause of Mike Tyson (asshole that he is) spending years in prison. The daughter of a preacher, she had consensual sex with Mike and then claimed he raped her. How do I know this? I know women and I know men. I don't go to a man's motel room alone with him and remove my panty liner and throw it in the waste can just for the hell of it. Now I ain't saying ol Mikey Boy is Rico Suave in bed, so maybe to her he did 'rush things along.' HELLO we are talking about Mike Tyson here, not Jesus. She knew why she was going to his room. She thought she was 'special,' when she was really just another gold digging bitch and that's the way she got treated. A few days later she claimed she was raped, although she showed no physical signs of trauma. WHY? Daddy was a preacher, she was a virgin. How else could she cover her tracks?

Now, to tie in with Jason's story here, I'm not saying Jason had sex with her. However, perhaps she had consensual sex with someone else and was afraid of being pregnant. Therefore, instead of 'fessing up' to being with a worldly guy, she blames it on the little JW kid, not caring what the repercussions are for him, only that she has an excuse if she comes up pregnant.

HELLO COMF ARE YOU LISTENING She may have given the elders details of her sexual encounter to the elders in her state of remorse. Jason can't answer your questions because he doesn't know the other half of the conversation.

As someone who has been hauled in front of the elders and accused of MANY things, and had outrageous questions asked of me, I understand.

I agree he could have worded his post a little better, but we can't all be the reigning God of Syntax and Clear and Conscise Reasoning now can we?

Scenario:

Girl humps worldy guy.
    Girl cries on JW guy shoulder, "I don't know what's wrong, I'm depressed!"
    JW guy falls for it.
    Girl decides to cover her tracks, tells elders she was raped.
    Girl finds out she's pregnant.
    After some painful thought, girl has abortion and tells everyone it was a 'miscarriage' from the stress of the 'rape.' Therefore, there's no kid to do DNA testing on to find out who the father is, and NO ONE WOULD SUGGEST DNA typing for an aborted fetus.

Girl gets congregational symapthy, guy pays the ultimate price.

COMF, are you telling me you've never met women who could pull this shit off without a second thought?

Lisa
    Goddess of Syntax & Clear and Concise Reasoning Class

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

JT,
    Thinker and I live in Winchester, VA. Just a stones throw from DC. You and your wife sound like a high class act. Would love to meet you two if possible.
    If you ever feel like a drive to the country just let us know!!
    TW

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Hi Reborn;
    What you went through sure showes the same mind set of the borg in most cases of "judgement".

It seems that I have read that the maters of judgement are to be brought before Holy Ones (Anointed) Not worldly courts. Then WHY have the WTBTS given this authority over to those with out the Anointing? Those that are not gifted with the Spirit to judge? Then they do it behind closed doors! Dosn't it say it is to be brought before the entire group (congregation)?

If what is written is REALLY followed and APPLIED we would have true justice and judgement. Not "kangaroo courts". But then there arn't many of the "old" Anointed left are there,,,, and there arn't any newly Anointed are there? *grins mischieviously*

Welcome to the boards from a newbie here himself. There are those here that are of the Anointed (have the true Calling) you can see it in their posts. You will feel it in your heart,,,, they are here.

Sea Yah around. Norval

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit