For the first time in 30 years...I'M COLORING EGGS!!!

by AWAKE&WATCHING 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

My 16 year old granddaughter is visiting us for the week and we are getting ready to color eggs to make our Easter baskets for Sunday morning. I am so excited! She is the Easter Bunny's helper but my sweetie will be surprised. I love surprises.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
  • AWAKE&WATCHING
  • AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Crap...I haven't been able to copy/paste since we switched to Apple. You'll have to use your imagination.

• mrsjones5
  • sacolton
  • noni1974
    noni1974

Cool I've never done it myself. Sounds like a lot of fun. Say hi to the kid for me.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

If ya got kids in the family, take'em out on a egg hunt. It's fun for all ages.

Make easy one for kids and hard ones for adults! :)

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I love the pics! Hi Noni! ooh...that's an idea, Easter egg hunt....hmmmm

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Traditionally what my family does kinda like Christmas. As a kid I used to leave a plate with sliced carrots and a glass of water for overnight.

Then I wake up and find a HUGE easter basket and sometimes a present or two.

Then we go to my Grandparents farm and we have this easter egg hunt. I loved the game. Who wouldn't with a kid that has sweet tooth? LOL

Then we all get easter baskets as well. My Grandma would have a huge 6ft easter bunny sitting like a Christmas tree with baskets around it for everyone.

Then we kids run out in the field close to sundown and watch for field rabbits start to come out of their rabbit holes and chase after'em, but never really catch one. We knew better what grandma says about germs. LOL

I miss those days since my grandmother died I think in 2003. My brother has the farm now, but that's a rather long story in itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit