The Potter: Do You STILL Want to Worship This?

by WTWizard 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bob1999
    bob1999

Ephesians 1:4-5

"According as he [God] hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will..."

Peace

• bob1999
    bob1999

Romans 8:28-30

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

Peace

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Bob: "Christ did not die for everyone"

Bob,

Christ did not 'die'.......People 'die' from sickness and old age.

Christ was murdered.

He exposed the lies and fallacies of religion in his day and the priests and politicians felt threatened. Their whole industry could have crumbled down if they did not shut him up.

This story about Jesus died for your sins was made up by the damage control leaders many years after his death. The buzz still continued, so they had to put a new spin on the story to placate the christians and to be able to regroup and gain control of the masses again.

• bob1999
    bob1999

Hebrews 9:15

"For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance."

Peace

• bob1999
    bob1999

1 Peter 2:8-9

"a stone they stumble over and a rock they trip on." They keep on stumbling because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do. But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people to be his very own and to proclaim the wonderful deeds of the one who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."

Peace

• bob1999
    bob1999

"But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. "
    (1Co 2:14)

"There is none righteous, no, not one;
    There is none who understands;
    There is none who seeks after God.
    They have all turned aside;
    They have together become unprofitable;
    There is none who does good, no, not one."

(Romans 3:10-12)

Peace

• bob1999
    bob1999

(1 John 2:27) But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Peace

• bob1999
    bob1999

John 3:3

Jesus replied to him, "Truly, I tell you with certainty, unless a person is born from above he cannot see the kingdom of God."

John 6:44

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him to life on the last day."

The word for word translation is "no one is able to be coming toward me......."

Peace

• bob1999
    bob1999

John 10:16 Jesus says "I have other sheep......."

Notice that He called them sheep, not goats that he would turn into sheep, but sheep.

Peace

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Bob1999 I can appreciate and understand partly what you are trying to say but there is one scripture that really

answers it all for me and thats in Revelation 22:17

And the spirit and the bride keep on saying: “Come!” And let anyone hearing say: “Come!” And let anyone thirsting come; let anyone that wishestake life’s water free. [NWT]

So I can never really buy into that predestination or foreordained mindset that many people have...there are other scriptures

but that is the one that kinda puts the icing on the cake for me. Any one that wishes come take lifes water free.

Regards,

StoneWall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit