F*** the TSA

by Warlock 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
  • Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

What a bunch of idiotic TSA's. Who gives a blankety blank if he has cash? Maybe they'd have a case if he had a sack of cocaine in his carry-on. I hope he sues them.

• DJK
    DJK

From what I have seen of TSA officers, they are slightly higher than a security guard (rentacop) and have less knowledge of law enforcement than I do.

Undoubtedly, the plainclothesed FBI agent told the TSA officers about "Unlawful detainment".

• jstalin
    jstalin

I am in law school and we go over the tactics that cops use to try and get people to talk. These TSA jackasses are playing it by the book. I have to laugh when these buffoons are confronted with a thinking citizen who simply wants to exercise his rights. They go bonkers! Basically they are saying "HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OUR AUTHORITY!"

Just remember folks, the cops can't compel you to answer anything - other than basic info like your name and address. You have an absolute right to remain silent regarding anything else they ask you. Exercise your rights!

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Just remember folks, the cops can't compel you to answer anything - other than basic info like your name and address. You have an absolute right to remain silent regarding anything else they ask you. Exercise your rights!

And don't forget your right to an attorney.

Warlock

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

guys tsa is the bastard stepchild of all government agencies, none of the perks and lots of backstabbing. basicly if you cant make it into a real goverment position you can work for tsa while you wait for a better job. so you get all of the other government agencies rejects as supervisors there and obviously there was a meeting of the morons at that particular airport.

when you travel with a great deal of cash they are required to check into it....... but thats like tens of thousands of dollars..... not freaking $4700.00. some people take more than that for a week long vacation. i would have asked them in what way my money was a danger to either the airline or other passengers? its not a weapon........ its not on the prohibited item list..... 3 oz of liquid apparently is more dangerous than my cash. then i would have informed them that i am happy to cooperate with any of their demands as long as they didnt violate my civil rights. but to also be advised that they had should handle the situation by the book because if they violated any of my rights that i would seek appropriate legal council on the matter. then i would proceed to get every one of the officers in questions badge id and name.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Eff 'em

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I LOVE how the republicans set up this bullshit agency and gave them obscene and ridiculous amounts of power and now they want to cry that they are abusing this power...

Disband this disgusting group of morons right now! (and the TSA too!)

• Warlock
    Warlock

mkr,

What the hell are you talking about?

Warlock

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Despicable what a sense of power does to some people.

I appreciated the "rent-a-cop" reference. So true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit