I'm disgusted by YOU

by skeeter1 64 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

What do YOU really want?

Posts on fluff are fun...I admit.

Posts knocking JWs are therapy...I know.

Posts revealing WT lies, deception, etc...well, they help those who are still in.

but.....

How come no one wants to do any grass roots, writing letters, etc. to the governments about the JWs? Ireland is about to set national policy for its hospitals and doctors on how to handle Jehovah's Witness patients. I posted the news story and links to decision makers. The post got alot of views, and only St. Ann said she'd write a letter. Thank you St. Ann. I guess the others just don't give a flip. They don't want to save lives.

• oompa
    oompa

OUCH skeeter......disgust is surely strong...doncha think?.......we dont all roll like you ok?........get excited all you want.....but most emails and letters will not change things much.......and most here prob know that or think that.........i hope all govs will crack down....but strongly doubt it will change much of anything........sorry...........oompa

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I must have missed your thread. I haven't written any letters, but my work puts me in daily contact with sitting members in the legislature. I've spoken to a number of them about this and will continue to do so.

W

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

How do you think Bulgaria and Russia changed their minds on the JWs? Court cases and they reviewed thousands of JW documents. The JW documents were open discussion in a Russian courtroom, with a few ex-JWs pointing things out.

Same thing here. The Irish government wants and needs to hear from ex-JWs on blood. The Watchtower Attorneys ARE, ARE, ARE giving Ireland an earful of "nice talk". If 253 posters wrote letters to each of these officials, each telling their personal experience with the blood issue, it would go further than the JW attorneys. Remember, this is a Catholic country. If you can give them concrete reasons why the Watchtower lawyers are deceiptful, you CAN made a change. Especially if a few hundred posters do something.

If you sit back and do nothing, you become part of the problem.

Skeeter

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

How do you think Bulgaria and Russia changed their minds on the JWs? Court cases and they reviewed thousands of JW documents. The JW documents were open discussion in a Russian courtroom, with a few ex-JWs pointing things out.

Same thing here. The Irish government wants and needs to hear from ex-JWs on blood. The Watchtower Attorneys ARE, ARE, ARE giving Ireland an earful of "nice talk". If 253 posters wrote letters to each of these officials, each telling their personal experience with the blood issue, it would go further than the JW attorneys. Remember, this is a Catholic country. If you can give them concrete reasons why the Watchtower lawyers are deceiptful, you CAN made a change. Especially if a few hundred posters do something.

If you sit back and do nothing, you become part of the problem.

Skeeter

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Finally Free,

Do you mean Ireland's legislature? Do you have names of individuals who are looking into this? Please post or send me a p.m.

Skeeter

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sad to see that not everyone has given up acting like a JW. Your thread deserves no further response.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'll send you a PM.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

John Doe,

It's really true, we can come on here and knock the organization amongst ourselves and share information and help each other to get out, talk about how bad the blood issue is for those concerned,

but this is an oportunity to do something at a much higher level.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

John Doe,

Let's talk about beer, sex, pot, etc. Let's waste some time. Sure, it's FUN to do. Let's just fart around all day long with hot air.

BUT, I AM TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE THAT IS POSITIVE. I AM TRYING TO SAVE LIVES. I LOST MY MOTHER TO THIS RELIGION AND MY BROTHER WASN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE A NEEDED OPERATION BECAUSE OF PERCEIVED BLOOD LOSS. HE'S BEEN SICK MOST OF HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

I have alot of say about JWs and blood. Ireland, England, and Canadian governments have been looking into the JWs and blood. If you'd like to help to save a life, then read my other thread. If you want to accuse me of being a JW, then I accuse you of being lazy, hypocritical twit. Yes, I'm mad. I'm damn mad.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit