Kundalini "the 'original' coiled serpent"...anyone here familiar with it?

by lurk3r 65 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

And here i thought that "kundalini rising" was a eupheumism for an erection!

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Thank you Robdar, and thanks to you BTS. I beat ya to that link, but i appreciate it just the same.

Skeptics ARE going to be skeptics, thats a given. However, I may not side with one, but i do love the controversy they provoke, regardless of where they stand. I myself am a bit of a shit disturber, but only for the controversy it promotes. :p

Oh Cameo, great revealer and story teller. While I will stop far short of calling you names, its with stark skepticism that I look upon your post. Once again, no offense either. With your dazzling displays of insight,with regards images of coiled serpents and the like, that you wouldn't already be familiar with the "Kundalini", as your post might suggest.

lurk3r

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

its with stark skepticism that I look upon your post.

Maybe you have more Reptilian DNA than others.

Have you been to Golden City?

http://www.experiencefestival.com/

At Global Oness they have had links and 'sanitized' info on WT since day one. They are including WT as part of the Global Oneness movement.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O8oE5RHinA

By the way, the oak leaf goes back to Druid symbolism.

And I am sure you recognize symbols of satanic illuminati.

In the previous post, if you watch the dance, you will also notice the large golden pyramid in one of the scenes.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

lurk3r

Following on another conversation, you might be interested in C.G. Jung's approach of this topic: http://www.shopwiki.com/search/The+Psychology+of+Kundalini+Yoga

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

That clip is from a Tool video. Google "Tool Parabola" or find it in youtube.

BTS

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I too stumbled into this state after leaving jws and searching for truth. Yes, it was in India. It is such a long story about how it came about but suffice to say I ended up getting these rushes up the spine and ripping out of the top of my head. These coincided with a "voice" telling me ways of assisting others, much to the shock of those I forwarded messages to! (yes always accurate)

I thought I had gone crazy but managed to continue my daily life. I finally confronted the intense fear this caused and willed it away. Sounds simple but I assure you, it was very confronting.

After it eased I read Jung and also read about the Kunalini rising. Basically I had opened the chakras without a guru to keep me grounded. Incredibly dangerous. One interesting side effect is that I NEVER used to dance.

Since then, I channel a dance style that mezmerises. I slip into an altered state and dance what comes through. Many approach me especially people from Asia and South America and ask how I learned the shaman dance of their respective countries!

Now I strive to remain grounded in all aspects of my life. As I always say, be careful what you ask for (even unwittingly)!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Why do you ask? Having some strange symptoms?

omg that is one scary experience

I ask, because I went through a terror filled experience a number of years ago. It was an experience that left me in a state of conflict, and it's not something that most people would understand or relate to. I carry it with me to this day, and am presently trying to work the nerve up to perhaps post it here sometime. It's my understanding that the whole "awakening" is different for everyone. Having read numerous books and hearing various experiences with the whole "process", I have never really been able to find a proper place to settle. It's a no brainer for someone who lives black and white, but my world has many shades of grey.

Thanks for the replies, and thanks for the suggestion Satanus.

lurk3r

share away if you want to - I'm all for confronting terror. Hindu's have an ancient way of continuity in tapping into what already exists. I think if western thinking acknowledged that more it would prolly be called "lower consciousness" instead of "higher consciousness" and may then say lets get back to our roots. I don't think practioners care what it is called, and eastern thinking refers to it as ancient knowledge and usually tries to integrate it into human city living. I think more people would try it if it did not have such terrifying side effects. I see that once dophman teamed up with a practitioner he was able to understand what was happening.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    it if it did not have such terrifying side effects.

It is terrifying. I still don't understand it. It happened just as I was leaving the dubs for good and all.

BTS

• Robdar
    Robdar

BTS: It happened just as I was leaving the dubs for good and all

Mine started happening around the time I left too. It's probably one of the reason I went ahead and left. Once that sort of thing starts happening, it seems it guides you into further explanation.

I still experience the serpent-- less in my head now and mostly in my heart chokra.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit