Witnesses kicked out of town

by chester 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Ah, now I understand who and what you are. You love to see someone suffer who disagrees with you.

Let us suppose that instead of a democratic govt in the US it the WTS instead. Let us further suppose that someone wishes to found a democratic society where all have equal recourse to the law. What would the WTS do to them, in your opinion?

Religion n.
    An organisation designed to promote atheism.

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Hey Outlaw,

You still there? Has YoYo ran away?

Religion n.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mr.Ben,yo-yo will be back.The great whore wants her money so yo-yo better get back to work!HA-HA-HA!..MERRY CHRISTMAS MR.BEN...OUTLAW

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

11.30 at night here Outlaw. No work for me 'till Monday!

Merry xmas! Kisses & beers if you're a girl, beers only if you're not!

Religion n.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mr Ben,Its 3:30pm friday up here in the Great White North.I`m a dude,so I`ll pass on the smooch and take you up on the beer.LOL...OUTLAW

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Ha ha,

Sorry man! Next time I'm passing the other side of the world I'll buy you that beer! Don't work too hard, you might need your strength for passing on those smooches!

Religion n.

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=17365&site=3&page=1

The original post, let's get back to it. You guys let the 'dub hijack the thread instead of ignoring her idiocy.
    Rex

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

Hey YoYo, your a.....oh wait a minute....your name says it all.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Hey Yo, If JW's are for upholding 'rights' why don't they respect the right of the local citizens to elect representatives that enact troublesome little ordinances like the one their fighting against? Don't you respect the right for people to run their town the way they see fit? They don't want strangers going from door to door at will...who can blame them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit