Witnesses kicked out of town

by chester 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Filing a suit is not unloving, it's a right.

It's a right that the government has given people along with lots of other things the government gives, that thankless JW bastards take for granted. Have you ever considered that JW's are taking a "benefit" from a government that they don't even support? If JWs don't support it, maybe they should quit taking things from it.

Andi

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

I know, it's funny ain't it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Yo-Yo,it is funny.As funny as the great whore boinking the wild beast!How does it feel to be one of the great whores little whores?...OUTLAW

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Oh boy, here comes outlaw again with his stupidities. I'm looking forward to all his childish cursing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Yo-Yo,How is it you like to talk about truth but you don`t like to hear it?...OUTLAW

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Are you having a conversation with yourself? I love the truth, but not the excrement that comes out of your mouth.

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

No Yo Yo,

It isn't funny. It isn't funny at all. I wonder why Billygoat is so angry, don't you? Perhaps it's because when she tried to exercise her rights to believe something different to the WTS, they did the worst thing to her within the law that anyone could do to someone. Yeah, love your enemies... Amen.

Religion n.
    An organisation designed to promote atheism.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Yo-Yo,I never cussed once on either post!Your going to have to behave your self if you want to continue to be an EX-DUB groupie!Ha-HA-HA!...OUTLAW

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Mr. Ben: Yes, sweet justice. I love it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey yo-yo,You deserve what ever you get on this board you pompas beast boinker!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit