Most stupid blames on Satan....

by Albert Einstein 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

In our KH broke down the heating system this week, the weather is pretty warm now, so it was just a little bit colder than usually inside during todays meeting ....

And the speaker today during the public talk mentioned: We are happy you came, no matter Satan is testing your loyallty by breaking our boiler ....

Would you believe it? If it was Satan who is to blame for, do you think Jehopvah will send some angels to fix it?

Have you also heard something really stupid being blamed on Satan???? Let me know!!!

Albert

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yeah, that was pretty stupid.

Sorry I have nothing to share. I have been out so long, I can no longer remember, or I choose to forget, all the stupid stuff that happened at my kh

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

hummm...

How did Satan get in the Kingdom Hall?

Did he wait till the door was open and slip in with one of you all?

This calls for investigation!

• ninja
  • Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Robdar: You are lucky you forgot all the stupid stuff ..

Cameo: Sure this should be main point at the next meeting of the service commitee (maybe even meeting of the body of elders, but I am not sure about that)

Ninja: thanks for the the usefull contact, sure I will pass it to our P.O. (I hope this company operates even in my country...)

Albert

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

I'd love to see them warn the repairman, "Be careful, Satan's in there with the boiler!"

What? They're not going to do that because it's all a crock of shite? Ah, that makes more sense.

• loosie
    loosie

My teenage boyfriend asked me to sleep with him and I said no... I was told satan was testing me.

LOL No my boyfriend was a horny teenage boy. He didn't need any help from satan.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

My wife's grandmother blames Satan for getting rid of the Book Study. It's a test of loyalty.

• villabolo
    villabolo

The elders could save some money on repairs if they perform an exorcism.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

A pioneer family had a car accident, so blamed that they had a Book of Mormon in the house. The Devil was able to get at them because of the book of Mormon. Strange that they thought the Devil can only get at you through certain objects. I guess it is a bit of a worry to think the Devil can just attack you at any time for any reason.

A few years later I was amused to see the Bethel library has a book of Mormon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit