To all North Texas Posters...and other apostates!

by Billygoat 24 Replies latest social current

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Acually, I live in houston. Can I come?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hi everyone!

Gilwarrior, everyone is welcome to come! Yes, we'd love to meet you. The more the merrier!

Cowboy and Sam, if you can make it please come. It's really going to be a lot of fun!

Again, if anyone needs hotel arrangements, please let me know! I still haven't heard from some other Texans...cough...ahem...SixofNine? Heathen? JerryTx? Will you be present?

Love,
    Andi

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

BTTT

• cat1759
    cat1759

BillyGoat,...lol...Andi

I do so enjoy your posts. Glad to hear you are all getting together for diner and drinks...
    Think it would be so much fun. Think of me up here in the cold northeast.
    cathy

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

oops. Forgot to put in my confirmation post. I'll be there. I look forward to meeting some more N Texas ex's

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I'll be in the Houston/Galveston area in May......maybe an apostate fest there??????

I'm so homesick :o(

closer

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Hey, closer...we were planning an apostofest in las Vegas in May.!!!

BITE ME, WATCHTOWER!!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Just in case anyone forgot! So far we have a group of about 10 people coming. Anyone else care to make a quick jaunt to Dallas for next weekend?

Andi

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    No one....parties...in....Jersey....{sniff}

Hey, I'm in Jersey...

And I thought someone was getting a party together? Just been waiting to hear...

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

• more2C
    more2C

Hi Andi,

I'll be with you in spirit. I love seafood and bowling! Sounds like a great time! Let us know what happens, and lots of internet pictures! Watch out for those gutterballs!

more2C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit